Chapter 55

Tyrone's POV
Nate walked into my office .
" Just had a meeting with the investors and it went well "he said as he took a seat .
"Thats great news "I said

"Where's your wife by the way "he asked .
"She went to buy some shampoo and dresses for Mighty "I said .
"So how is fatherhood ? And being a husband again?"he asked .
"It feels better than my last marriage , Heart makes me happy and loved and so does Mighty , I feel a certain kind of love despite the fact that Mighty isn't my biological daughter shes such an amazing girl " I said .
"Its so great to see you all happy again ,after the divorce "he said .

"Thanks a lot both you and mom are the best" I said .
"We are one family we always look after each other . "He said .
"So now that you are here I think we should talk about my wife "I said .
"What about her?"he said.
"She signed the contract "I said. The contract is simply an agreement so I can know what shes comfortable doing or wants to do .
"Fill me in "he said .
"She agreed to a couple of things but I will say the main ones to cut the story short , she agreed to anal and double penetration "I said , his eyes widened with joy .
"Are you serious ... I have been dying to bang that ass . "He said .

"Shes my wife Nate "I said .
"Yea yea you have said that a dozen times "he said .
"So are you in ?"I asked .
"Is that a question ? Ofcourse am in , "he said .
"Okay then I take that as a yes , but please dont go all rough on her take her slow shes very sensitive and fragile "I said
"Got it "he said.
"We will meet at my suite at eight after I drop Mighty at mom's place " I said .
"Okay .Let me go shop for some lube and fresh buttplugs I have been dying to bang that sweet tight virgin hole "he said and walked out .
"Daddy , mommy "Mighty said when she saw us school . I had gone to pick her up from school with Heart . I carried her on my arm . We took her to have some icecream then dropped her at my mom's place .

********************************
My sexy wife sat on the bed I can tell shes nervous she was in a sexy black and red lingerie . I walked over to her and stood infront of her lifting her face up . I gave her the wand and asked her to do as she did when I wasnt there .I was so turned on watching her excite herself .

She placed the wand on her clit , I had the wand redecorated with real diamonds . She was about to reach her climax when Nate came and took over from the wand .She moaned as he ate her so good , I was so horny watching him turn my wife so on .

He made her cum , I walked over and took it from there Heart is so fragile that shes even afraid of coming . She even squirted and was so scared Nate and I both laughed at her reaction .
She then gave me some head and for the first time I noticed she had a piercing done on her tongue and it felt so good .

I also came she took all of me inside her .
She even gave Nate some head. I have never seen my brother so excited like that he really liked it .
Heart was so afraid to lose her anal virginity if she isnt okay she knows the safe word. She asked for a blindfold .
I held her hand as the buttplug penetrated her she clung on my hand tightening her grip .

Then Nate penetrated her with his cock , I just dont want to imagine the pain she would feel when he penetrated deeper into her tiny hole with that big dick . She held on to my hand tightly Nate was just feeling himself enjoying the tightness of my wife .

She may have been in pain but she didnt back down , she didnt safe word .
We gave her a double penetration and she loved it until she passed out .
"Is she going to be okay ?"Nate asked .
"Yes she just had a mind blowing orgasm "I said . Nate went to clean up as I did some fast aid to my wife . I got on top of her and kissed her lips and she came to see my charms work magic .
"What happened "she asked .
I stroked her hair .
"You passed out "I said . She laughed .
"That was awesome , can we do it again "she asked .
" maybe after you rest a little . "I said . I carried her to the bathtub , she cant walk after that sexual ride we gave her . We had a bubble bath then retired to bed . Heart slept between Nate and I . I watched her sleep , she is so fucking beautiful , am so lucky to have her as my wife .