37

It's been almost a whole month of planning wedding planning, yes wedding planning.

Shawn and I set our date for the end of January, but currently Christmas was coming so soon in a few days. As well as Christmas shopping I did a bit of wedding shopping here and there.

We didn't really have that much time but we needed to finish up the last minute things for Christmas.

Shawn and I were supposed to be wrapping up presents, but it ended up with me doing the actual wrapping and Shawn getting paper cuts and passing me tape.

I was sat finishing Zack's presents as Adam's were already wrapped. Angel's presents was going to be wrapped after I finished Zack's.

I sent Shawn out to get me a glass of water and more tape but he's taken twenty minutes already. I feel like he's given up on this team wrapping.

"Shawn!" I yelled loudly hoping he would hear me.

I was about to call again before I heard multiple thundering footsteps. "Lance I'm going to kill you!" Shawn screamed.

And then I heard a growl and Shawn's scream.

"Stop biting me! You're not a dinosaur!" Shawn yells.

"You let Angel do it!" Lance defends.

"She doesn't actually bite!" Shawn yelled once more before coming into the room and slamming the door shut.

"That seemed like a fun conversation" I giggled as he handed me a bottle of water and the tape.

"Angel's playing her dinosaur game and Lance is too. They came to attack and eat me, and Lance bit me so hard on the fucking shoulder" he complained as he sat down beside me.

Angel had this phase of pretending to be a dinosaur and no one knows why. She stomps around growling like a dinosaur, also likes to attack people and eat them like a scary dinosaur.

"Angel doesn't actually bite people when she plays dinosaurs" he says as I rubbed his shoulder.

"The only person who's allowed to bite me is you" he grins and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hush" I say as I nudged him.

"It's true" he says wrapping his arms around me tightly and kissing my cheek.

"Stop" I say.

"And I know you like it when I do it too" he says biting my bottom lip playfully.

"If these presents are not wrapped in the next hour, you won't be biting any of your dinner tonight" I threaten and he frowns.

"Why are you getting all stressed?" He asks and I glared at him.

"Relax babe, just take a few deep breathes" he says and I took a deep breath.

"It's just I'm stressed about the wedding even though we have everything planned. And I have my dress fitting in a few days, the cake tasting after, then we need to choose the-"

"Relax. Everything's going to be perfect, I don't like it when you start stressing yourself. I promise you everything is going to be fine" he says kissing my cheek.

"But what if something does get ruined? And then everything just will be des-"

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" He whispers taking my face in his hands making me look up into his eyes.

"Stop that now. Everything's going to be perfect and even if something goes wrong, I would still marry you in our pyjamas in a McDonalds at 3am" he says and I giggled.

"That sounds very specific" I say and he chuckles.

"The point is Elle, that I love you and I don't care where we get married, whether we have cream coloured napkins or you have your hair in a bun. I'll marry you anyway, anywhere and anyhow. I promise you" he says and I smiled.

"I love you too, but if you don't care about my hair then we're going to have a problem" I say and he chuckles.

"You're hair is beautiful even when you wake up and it's messy" he says and I smiled.

"Alright we need to finished wrapping all these up because Christmas is in a few days and I don't want to be wrapping the night before" I say and Shawn nodded before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Alright you wrap and I'll watch you" he says as he leaned back and swatted his chest.

"Just kissing my love, I will help" he says sitting up making me laugh.
___

"That's it Lance I'm taking you home" Lia says and he frowns as she held his hand.

Lance wouldn't stop attacking Shawn like a dinosaur, so Shawn called Lia asking her to come and take Lance home. It was amusing to see them two bickering.

Angel was getting annoyed as she just wanted to play with Lance but Shawn was basically kicking him out.

"Just wait until I come back, with my army of dinosaurs!" Lance yells.

"Oh yeah-" before Shawn could argue more I placed my hand over his mouth and pressed my body against his so he didn't go crazy.

"And to think Angel is the 5 year-old" Lia says as she shook her head. To this comment Angel let out a giggle.

"Now let me take my 5 year-old dinosaur home and feed him dinner" Lia says and I chuckled.

"While I sort this one out" I say and Shawn groaned.

"You know if Cole was here, he would have kept them under control" Lia says and I agreed.

"Can we go home now?" Lance huffed as he rested his head on Lia's shoulder and she giggled.

Lance and Lia walked out of the kitchen and I let out a sigh before looking at Shawn. "Could've let him just have fun but noooo, you're a party pooper" I say and Shawn huffed.

"In my defence he bit me twice" he says and I chuckled.

"I'm hungry mommy" Angel says from the counter.

"Dinners almost ready, Shawn can you call the boys down?" I asked and he nodded.

Shawn went call the boys while I fixed up the dinner table. Angel was sat on the counter with a smile and I went up to her placing a kiss on her cheeks and she giggled.

She held my hand and looked at my ring before looking at me. "I can't wait for you and daddy to get married" she exclaimed happily and my heart warmed.

"Mommy you're going to look so pretty" she says and I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Not as pretty as you" I say and she giggled.

"Both of my girls are going to be beautiful" Shawn says as he entered the kitchen, making Angel and I both smile widely.

"And all three of my boys are going to be handsome as always" I say and Shawn smiled...
*
*
*
A/N: sorry about late updates, my life is so busy rn. I love y'all. ❤️

what have you been upto today? Have anything exciting coming up?