A cubs punishment.

It was a dark moon and everyone was ether exhausted or irritable. Mia however didn't feel the effects what so ever. And was being a wild cub. Dan and Rhydian were in the human world meeting Samantha and Andy two humans unlike Shannon and Tom Maddy and Rhydian had been honest with them about what they were. So the to men were out leaving Maddy with babysitting duty. It wasn't really hard but it was annoying the alpha. It was like the girl had drank an entire can of red bull! The pack was camping at a abandoned cabin.

After dinner Maddy put Mia to bed or tried. She sat outside with the silverback While she was reading Dan was sketching both heard the sound of soft foot steps coming from so where close by. Dan put his sketch pad down thinking that it was another attack stood up his body tensed. Dan unlike the wolves couldn't identify a single scent but knew the difference between human, WolfBlood, and alien. Maddy recognized Mia's scent immediately so did her mother as the woman walked over to Dan.
"Relax love we're not in any danger."
She said putting an arm on his shoulder trying to calm him. Dan looked at the elder then to his alpha who smiled but her eyes never left her book.
"Mum's right Dan, I thought I told you to go to bed Mia." Maddy said sternly without taking her eyes off the book. The foot steps stopped Maddy sighed and marking her page put her book down.

"Really Mia, you know that I can tell your scent from the rest of the packs right?"
Then looking at Dan mouthed
"we're is she?" Dan's eyes turned green and he scanned the area. After a minute he pointed over to a tree about two feet away to the right. The alpha nodded stood up and walked over quickly grabbing the cub by the wrist she dragged her back to the cabin. The alpha locked eyes with the girl.
"If I catch you out here again there will be consequences."
As she said this her stern gaze never left Mia's the cub nodded and headed back inside. Maddy fallowed her inside making sure the girl stayed in her room.
"Mads you need to do something about Mia's behavior."
Her boyfriend stated coming in shortly joined by Dan and her parents.
"I know I've been thinking a lot about her behavior that was her only warning." The alpha replied she wasn't afraid to put her foot down when it came to Mia.

However today she had been tempted to pull the eight year old cub over her knee and teach her some respect. However what stopped Maddy from doing so was she was a mother figure not her actual mother. After revealing this everyone minus Dan who had fallen asleep looked at her.
"Look I'm not saying i'de actually go through with it but I'm running out of punishments I'm going to talk to her."
She heard Mia's footsteps and quickly made her way to Mia's room to see the girl heading to the bathroom. There was no window so she couldn't sneak out after making sure the cub was done she sat down on her bed and patted the spot next to her. Mia made her way over to the bed and sat next to her alpha.
"Listen Mia if you continue acting like you did today I might have to be a little harsher with punishment." Maddy saw the fearful look in the Girls eyes. "Consider this a warning your only warning try another stunt like that and you'll be punished harshly."
Mia gulped but nodded none the less and went to sleep shortly after everyone else went to bed too.

****

The next day Maddy kept an extremely close eye on the cub. Mia was fine for most of the morning until late afternoon. During launch she had wanted to go into the human world to see a movie or something. Maddy considered it but in the end said no.
"Whhhyyyyyyy?" The cub whined extending the y while here voice raised.
"Because we're short on money and we have plenty of movies here in the cabin now settle down and eat." The alpha said firmly.
"NO!" Mia said stomping her foot. Maddy looked at the whole pack minus Dan and Rhydian who were scouting the area. The 26 year old looked at the cub her eyes narrowed.
"Mia sit down!" Mia did obey but as soon as she was done she excused herself and sped off. Maddy sighed in frustration but finished her food and fallowed.