Ryuzaki And His Past Abuse

(This story isn't finished)
"useless brat! I can't believe I gave birth to such a creature!" Ryuzaki's mother said holding a baby boy she named Ryuzaki (L.Lawliet) "Why are you like this to the baby!What did he ever do?" The father asked "He's disgusting and deformed!" she replied "No he isn't! He's a special baby boy he's our Ryuzaki!" "Ugh if you love it so much I'll be nice to it!" she said not meaning anything she said "He! Not it! He! and thank you" Ryuzaki started to cry because he didn't understand what was going on "oh no! You poor angel! Let mummy go change you!" She said,being the good actor she was,deep inside wanted to kick the poor baby Ryuzaki who hadn't even had an 'accident'.
His mother,angrily and carelessly,ran into the bathroom,slamming the door shut and threw crying Ryuzaki smack down on the bathroom sink. "Now you stupid thing! Shut up!" She shouted,while Ryuzaki cried harder "SHUT UP" she yelled at the top of her lungs Ryuzaki cried so much harder "NO! You stupid useless baby!" She yelled at him while her hand roughly hit Ryuzaki's face. Ryuzaki stopped crying immediately and had a terrified look on his face,his mother hit him so hard you could visibly see a red sore mark were he was hit. "Now! I want you to never cry ever!" She said and started to best Ryuzaki hard and roughly like he wasn't alive. She picked him up and threw him against the wall. Ryuzaki cried hardly bursting out everything he'd held in. "Hey! What's going on! Are you hurting the baby! Come out!" The father said running,then banging on the door "please open!" He shouted "ok—" the mother replied holding Ryuzaki, she put towels over the blood stains to clear up later and she held Ryuzaki in a way that his bruises weren't noticeable. She opened the door "yes love?" She asked
"Let me see the baby!" He demanded "why?" She answered he snatched him of her and his face went red hot boiling with anger. He kissed Ryuzaki on the forehead and put him in the cot with relaxing music playing. "How could you do this to a child!" He shouted "he's not a child he's a demon! He's gross I nearly vomited touching him!" The father looked furious "that's it! We're getting a divorce if you don't improve!" He shouted "UGH! No! Plus it would take months to get all the papers completely correct and accurate anyway!" The husband went to Ryuzaki "I can't believe I'm going to have to put you up for adoption" he watched his precious Lawliet sleeping peacefully "I love you Ryuzaki,your so cute" he started to slowly cry watching him sleep so peacefully. "I don't understand what you ever did wrong Ryuzaki,your completely innocent and sweet! Why can't see this in you! I don't want to put you up for adoption!" He started to cry very very hard.
A months later of Ryuzaki still being secretly abused......
"Why won't you let me see the sweetheart Ryuzaki!" "Eww he's not even cute or sweet he's a living hell and I wish I never gave birth to him!" She yelled "you can hate him all you want! But I love him with ALL my heart!" He yelled back. "Now I have a special place I'd like to take you" he said "okay??" She replied. They got into the car and the husband started to drive. About a few minutes later they went to a mental health care building "WHAT! Why are we here!!" She asked "you will be thanking me" he said getting out the car and dragging her into the health room "I'll see you in about an hour an a half" he said and left.
At home...
Ryuzaki was scared of everything because of his wicked mother. He only trusted his father. "Why does she have to be so abusive to you" he said as he picked up Ryuzaki to his surprise he saw black bruises all down Ryuzaki's back and face as well as a few bleeds and blood stains in his cot! Ryuzaki's caring father rushed him to a hospital where he was treated. The doctors could tell the father was distressed and got it other with. "Here's your baby,he's such a sweetie but it appears he has a dreadful condition called Marfan syndrome" the doctor told him "okay,thank you so much I'm going to take him home and cuddle him"
At home.....
Ryuzaki's father cuddled with him in till his mother came back sweet and caring but after months her behavior deteriorated.
10 months later....
She was worse than before Lawliet's father was devastated he had no choice but to divorce and send L to an orphanage. He cried a lot after he booked Ryuzaki in the orphanage. It was the day before Ryuzaki was going to the orphanage his dad was holding him tight and saying how much he loved him and what had happened while recording it for Ryuzaki to see when he was older. It was a miracle that Ryuzaki said "I wuv you daddy" which made his father cry on camera.

The day of Ryuzaki going to the orphanage...

His father kissed him goodbye crying,he told the orphanage people to show Ryuzaki the video when he was having an awful day at age 10-18
Ryuzaki was really confused about what was going on he didn't understand when he couldn't see his dad,instead this lady caring for him,he had his own room (with a cot in) looked like life was getting better for him.
Years later.......[Ryuzaki is 8]