Past Abuse-Part 2

(Ryuzaki's view)
I got out of bed question my existence,wishing I had parents... I was thinking about what they could have looked like.. and what they would have been like. I asked myself why no one at school liked me.. I'd been homeschooled because of bullies and I'd apparently had early signs of depression,what ever that is anyway. In a few months I was going to a new public school,which I was excited about.
First day...
Ryuzaki stood in front of the class "Hello class! This is our new student L Lawliet or if you want Ryuzaki! He is new so please treat him with respect" Thee teacher said "now please introduce yourselves". Light stood up,every girl loved Light,he was known as 'Mr.Perfect' he always helped people and got high grades "hello Ryuzaki!" He said smiling "my name is Light Yagami! I hope we can be best friends!" He said kindly,then sat down as misa stood up "my name is Misa amane! By the way I'm Light's future girlfriend" she said blushing. Ryuzaki turned to see Light looking as if he didn't really agree.
After everyone introduced themselves
"Ok Ryuzaki,choose a seat" the teacher told him,Light moved along and placed a chair  for Ryuzaki to sit down and then he started smiling to look friendly. Ryuzaki spotted Light and immediately sat next to him. Sitting in the position Ryuzaki did lots of people started to stare,but not Light "Ok class I'm going to get our equipment,so just please go ahead and talk". The class didn't hesitate and soon loud chatter began.
Ryuzaki was easily scared so when light put his arm round him it jumped him. Scared and nervous,Ryuzaki let out a "hello Yagami-san it's nice to meet you" Light,loving Ryuzaki's voice said "hey it's okay...I'd never hurt you" followed by a hug making Ryuzaki blush,He'd never ever felt safer "I-I-I.. thank you.." He said weakly,hugging light tightly. Light felt something he'd never felt before,it was weird to him but he liked it,little did he know it was love. "Uh Ryuzaki is it?" Someone called "y-y-yea-yeah..." Ryuzaki stuttered holding onto Light "why are you sitting like your on a squat toilet?" They asked trying not laugh,Ryuzaki was hurt but didn't act like it while others joined in laughing "Um.. excuse me? Is that how you treat a new student how did nothing to you?" Light spoke sharply "Light! Get away from that thing!" Misa said "I'll get some disinfectant soap" she said "MISA!" Light shouted loudly "this isn't like you! Stop being a bully to poor lawliet!" He yelled "humph!" Misa muttered under her breath.
Light hugged Ryuzaki tight forgetting he was scared of touch,Ryuzaki opened his mouth to scream but he didn't,he felt safe and happy and hugged Light back "I won't hurt you..." Light said "I..promise.." he began hugging tighter.The teacher came back "awww! Ryuzaki you've made a friend you trust!" She said as she began setting everything up.Ryuzaki was blushing so much,he saw Light was blushing and blushed even more. Boiling with anger,Misa yelled to Light "What ARE YOU DOING! He's ugly fat stupid and gross!" Light slowly turned to Misa "who do you think you are?" He laughed and to Ryuzaki again. "Light-kun.. thank you so much.." he said,they all sat down for the lesson.
Break time....
"Light kun... thank you for everything.." Ryuzaki said as Light held his hand tightly