1

My name is Jalali Ortiz

My name is Jalali Ortiz. My older sister is Letty Ortiz and she is 25 years old. I go by J and I'm 20 years old. My boyfriend is Dom Toretto and my best friend is his younger sister Mia Toretto she is the same age as me. While Dom and my sister are the same age.

I walk into the office Dom was sitting at with a plate into his hand. "Eat." I sternly told Dom pushing the plate towards him and he push it away doing work. I sigh step in front of him between his legs and the desk looking down at him.

Dom huffed looking up at me. "I'm trying to work." Dom tells me.

"And you will. After you eat." I say grinning and handing him the plate again causing Dom to sigh grab it and take a bite looking at me and me to roll my eyes motion to all of it causing him to glare at me getting his beer sitting back finishes eating his food. I smirks at him. "Now was that so hard?" I says trying to moving out of his way so she can get back to work but trip over his foot and land on his lap on the chair and laugh. "I'm so sorry." I says sniffle a laugh.

Dom glares at playfully at me . "Yah yah sure. Now get out and help Mia." He says smirking at me before kissing me on the lips and me shake me getting up.

"Such a tease." I says blushing as he slap my but and i stop walking glaring at him whilst i chuckle raising his in defense before i giggles walking out of the office to help Mia. "Lover boy is here." I tease Mia smiling.

Mia roll her eyes playfully at me. "His not my lover boy."

"Not yet." I correct smirking causing Mia to shake her head throwing the rag at me who laughs loudly catching the rag as Brian walk into the cafe taking a sit and Mia glares at me before stepping towards Brian as she leans on the counter whilst I wipe the table.

"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia ask the blue eye man.

"I don't know, how is it?" Brian shot back as he flipped through his car magazine causing i to roll her eyes listen to their conversation.

Mia shake her head. "Every day for the last three weeks you've come here asking how the tuna is." I smile to myself as I listen to their conversation while counting the recipes. "Now it was shitty yesterday. It was shitty the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed."

Brian smiles charming at her. "I'll have the tuna."

"No crust?" Mia question knowingly.

"No crust." Brian repeats smiling at her as he watch her turn around in order to make his sandwich and I walk up to him putting the rag down.

"Hey blue eyes." I say smirking.

Brian smiles at me. "Hi shorty."

I laugh playfully glaring at him. "I'm not short."