chapter 1

I sat in the middle of the classroom alone, everyone stared at me and I  even heard some chuckles. "I don't think I know how to summon a flowering hare". The whole class laughed with a satisfying look of Joy on their faces. The teacher looked at me with disgust. Then the bell rang, I could finally breath again my back felt relaxed and I felt a tingling sensation near my back.

    "What us that" I yelled. It felt like spiders were crawling up my back it was a flowering hare. They were usually very tiny with legs that they used to do the mischievous things that their master told them to do.

     I wondered who sent that flowering hare to crawl up my back and scare me. I looked around no one was there.

    I quickly left before I was late to my next class. I had art next which was very nice except it's not just any art class, we have to use our magic powers to control the paints, brush and water.

     As I walked into art class, everyone was whispering "that's the girl who couldn't summon a flowering hare". I know what you thinking is it that much of a big deal, yes it is my five year old sister has mastered it. It's the first thing every angel learns. Oh, sorry where are my respects? I still haven't told you I am an angel, my name is katie and I am fourteen. My dreams, is to become a powerful devil like my mom, but I am an angel like my dad.

     I know, I know what you thinking, how did angel and devils get married. My dad left heaven for my mom. But since I became an angel they had to take me too hell.

     Do I like it? To be honest no I don't I actually never did. I don't act like an angel either I don't have perfectly blond hair with pretty blue eyes. Instead I have dark hair with blond streaks and dark eyes. I guess I am half angel, half demon. It's weird but I love it.

      Luckily, my hair is more blond so I don't stand out too much

      Luckily, my hair is more blond so I don't stand out too much. Because if I had black hair they would have shaved off my hair. I mean you can barely notice the brown part of my hair.