Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Reader's POV

My birthday was coming up and I was super excited. I had been given hints that I might meet the heroes I look up to, the ninjas from Ninjago City. My mother is the queen of Libth Kingdom (pronounced Lie-beth), a neighboring place close to Ninjago.

"(Y/n)! Come here for a moment!" My mother yells from the kitchen.

"Coming mother!" I yell back, getting up from bed and run out of my bedroom getting on the rails on the stairway and slide all the way down before skipping to the kitchen.

Narrator POV

In the kitchen, a bunch of servants was cleaning the table from the breakfast they had earlier. (Y/n)'s mother was sitting in the far end table chair. Her mother gets up and walks over to her and says, "(Y/n) since your birthday is coming up, I'm letting you travel to Ninjago by yourself, but you are to meet the ninjas. They will protect you while you're staying there."

Excitement sparkles in (Y/n)'s eyes and she squeals happily, "Thank you, mother!" She hugs her mother tightly. Her mother smiles softly and hugs back, "You're going there today so go get ready". (Y/n) nods and rushes to her room getting ready to leave.

******************

(Y/n) took a boat ride to Ninjago. She had lunch on the way there since it was a 5-hour trip. Once near Ninjago (Y/n)'s eyes widen in amazement, she was astonished by how big and beautiful the place was. When the captain parked the ship into the dock (Y/N) immediately got off, giggling as she heads into the big city. (Y/n) looks around at all the big buildings, "Wow! I love this place already!" she squeals. (Y/n) suddenly stops when she realizes she was completely lost. "Fudge nuggets I'm lost! How am I supposed to know where I'm going when I don't even know anyone in the area?... where are the ninjas when you need them..." She sighs.

On a different part of Ninjago. Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane were heading to the docks where they are expected to pick up (Y/n) but when they arrive there, there wasn't any princess nearby.

"The princess isn't here..." Kai says.

"No dip Sherlock!" Jay says worriedly.

"Maybe she didn't arrive just yet?..." Cole suggests.

"Not possible since that is one of Libth's ships.." Zane points to the ship that (Y/N) came in.

"Oh we are so dead..." Kai shakes his head releasing a sigh.

In a place close to (Y/n) a boy the same age as her on a path of wanting power from the darkness was attempting to be the same as his father.

"One day I'll be strong, strong enough to beat those ninjas and rule all over Ninjago! Muahaha!" The boy in black attempts his evil laughter for the fifth time today. He shook his head sighs before continuing to roam around through the alleyway, he was bored and needed something to do. He stopped at the end of the alleyway watching people pass by but something or more like someone caught his attention. A beautiful young girl seeming the same age as him wandering around, obviously lost. The boy didn't know why he done it but he left were he was standing and goes over to the girl.

"Uh.. are you lost?" The boy asks.

(Y/n) looks at the boy and nods, "Yes I am! My name is (Y/n) and I need to find the ninjas!"

The boy frowns, "You don't need those losers. My name is Lloyd, come with me." He takes her hand and leads her elsewhere.

"B-But I need to find them..." She tries to explain but Lloyd wasn't having any of it. Lloyd takes (Y/n) to his base where snakes were slithering all over the base.

Lloyd takes (Y/n) to his 'office', "So (Y/n). What exactly are you?"

"Well I'm the princess of Libth.."

Lloyd raises an eyebrow, "A princess?". (Y/n) nods.

Lloyd smirks, "Well I'm the evil Lloyd Garmadon and you shall now be my hostage".

(Y/n) blinks and just stares at him plainly, "You don't seem evil to me"

Lloyd stares back at her, feeling a bit dead inside, "I..." He sighs and slams his head on a wall, "Why can't I scare anyone?".

(Y/n) watches him, "Do you want me to pretend?" She asks.

Lloyd pouts and glares at her, "Yes!"

(Y/n) giggles, "alright!"

Back with the ninjas they had barely found out were the princess was located and were rushing there at the moment. When they arrived they stay hiding and watch. They spot Lloyd with (Y/N), the two talking to each other and seemed to be getting along.

"Alright, I know we're supposed to save the princess but can I just say that I ship this?!" Jay says. The others sighed out a bit loudly before face palming and shaking their heads.