Chaper 4

(Y/N)'s POV

    It has been a few weeks since me and Lloyd had been here. It's been quiet for quite a while. My mother wasn't home, so I have to stay here with the ninjas while she's gone. I don't really mind though, I would rather be here than at home. The ninjas have been training as hard as ever since there was nothing to do. I'm not sure why but I always feel like I'm being watched and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I've been getting along with them a lot better than the first day here. I still remember it like it happened yesterday. Even though it happened a month ago, but recently I've been quite lonely. Lloyd is always busy training as well recently since the ninja have found out that he was destined to be the green ninja. That's all he normally wears now is the green outfit and if I must say it suits him well.
    Lord Garmadon was still out there on the run with a very dangerous weapon that could make things of his wish a reality. The ninjas had to leave a lot of go stop him and me and Lloyd are always stuck here on the ship due to just being kids and not being able to do much to help them. It is true though... I mean it is for me. What can I do? I don't know how to defend myself or even fight. I'll only get in the way of the ninjas so I don't even argue when sometimes I'm left here by myself that was until today.
    I was doing my normal duties when the ninjas were gone. Humming to myself as I cleaned. I was proud of myself for being useful about something and I never thought it would be cleaning. Guess I have a talent for it even though I had never cleaned in my entire life! The ninjas had to teach me and I never felt so embarrassed. I kept messing up and kept getting corrected until I got the hang of it. Even though I'm the guest here they still make me clean! It angers me just thinking about it! I'm a Princess! Princesses don't clean!
    I suddenly stopped what I was doing when I felt a gentle breeze through my hair. I looked around thinking it was odd because I was inside the ship so there was no way air would hit me like that. I shook my head thinking nothing about it. I heard talking and smiled, glad that the ninjas had returned. I go to the window and tapped on the glass waving at Lloyd. He waved back but then he stopped and his eyes widened in horror. I tilted my head wondering what had happened then suddenly I saw it from the corner of my eyes. A hand quickly covered my mouth and dragged me away from the window and into the darkness.