CHP12: WHO!?

Jewel walks in her apartment and Ebone comes out her room.

"Hey girl you just missed Ray. He was here all day."

"Oh really dang. What yall been doing all day" Ebone grinned " got some food and well you know." She started laughing.

"You better do yo thang" Jewel pointed at her.

"I asked him about hanging out with us and they guys again but he always says he's busy." Ebone mentioned. " I think that's kinda weird".

"Maybe he doesn't like being around people like that. He bring you around his friends?"

"No. He said they gone try to holla at me on the low if he introduces me to them" Jewel started laughing.

"Niggas are trifling. Some be like that though." Jewel sat her bag down next to the couch before sitting down.

"Did you get your grade up in that class you was struggling in?" She asked Ebone.

"Yeah I did I got an A now. All that hard work and studying. Ray suppose to be taking me out to dinner tonight." Ebone spins in a circle and flips her hair. They laugh and start watching tv again.

AJ and  Brick sat over AJ house and talked about the shooting the other night. "I'm still tight about that shit. Who they think they are?" Brick sat flopping on the couch.

"Forreal. Whats up with the stuff he was yelling. Zoo Gang? From a bird's eye view? What is that suppose to mean?" AJ asked.

They sat quietly thinking to themselves. The car wasn't familiar to them." His voice kinda sounded familiar I think." AJ said.

"Yea it did right? It ain't one of our homies I know their voices." Brick said.

"You think is was Craig? You know he was pissed off when we told him we wont working under him no more?" They looked at each other.

"Maybe, that's possible I thought he was jus high as hell off the drugs and tripping. You know he be acting crazy and shit." They sat with each other and tried to figure out who shot at them. Soon weed smoked roamed through AJ's apartment.

"We'll figure it out. This ain't over with. He shouldn't have missed." Brick got up and headed to the door. AJ followed behind him.

"Where you going?" He turned back at AJ with his keys in his hands.

"Bout to go get Jay. Finna go out to eat" as he locked the door." Still got bread after getting my windows fixed and tinted." Brick and AJ got in seperate cars and went about their business.

  AJ and Jewel walked back into his apartment with their to-go- boxes from the restaurant.

"Babe that food was so good. Thanks for taking me out." Jewel smiled and gave AJ a kiss on the lips. She wore a tight light grey dress with spaghetti straps. She wore shiny lip gloss and hoop earrings. Her dress showed her figure. AJ wore a black long sleeve collar shirt with matching dress shoes, His gold chain and bottom grills.

"No problem baby. I wanted you to have a good dinner tonight." He slapped Jewel on her ass and she turned around quickly at AJ.

"AJ!" she whined.

"What? I couldn't resist" he smiled back at her with a devilish grin.

She smacked her lips and walked to his room. "That's why I'm bout to take this dress off anyway."

"Yea go head and take that dress off." She looked at him with a small smirk on her face.

Jewel undressed herself in his bedroom as he watched her. His eyes raced up and down her body. It was  making him hard so he held his hands together covering his manhood. He thought she was so beautiful. AJ loved being able to gaze at her while she took her time changing clothes.