Chapter 19 [Sylon]

The entire world has been changed, Nothing was Earth anymore, even the core was a machine, Selron basically changed the whole solar system, the machines were now living their lives without slavery. Meanwhile the AntonymDroids are messing with other different creations.

Quarantine: So i can just go in this entirely different creation and nothing can stop me.

Selron: Indeed, go for it.

Quarantine enters the creation and has a look around, he ended up in a middle of a war that was going on.

Quarantine: What is it with wars? Are you really writing all this, Lord Selron?

Selron: Of course i am. Just don't destroy their entire universe.

Quarantine: Well I'm leaving, time to see another one.

Quarantine exited the creation, then he entered another one. The rest of the AntonymDroids were partying somewhere, and Selron began walking through the city, enjoying the freedom he wanted all these years.

Selron: So I've done it. This is how the story goes, the perfect ending to all this.

Eradication: Why not we all watch and taunt the remake Sylonians suffer.

Uziel: Sounds good to me.

Flawless: Count me in!

Quarantine: Hold it, don't leave me out!

Flawless: Prometheus come on!

Prometheus: Im alright. Destroying them was already fine enough for me.

As they left to watch, NoiseStrike felt like battling one of the AntonymDroids, and he asked some of them if they wanted to fight.

NoiseStrike: Say, does anyone wanna train?

Prometheus: Train for what? We don't need to fight anything anymore.

NoiseStrike: This is just for fun.

Subjugation: Yes, let's do this.

Prometheus: Seriously?

Subjugation: I'm bored!

NoiseStrike: So am i.

Selron walked passed them and said to them.

Selron: Don't take anything serious though. We don't want some civil war now do we?

Prometheus: Yes please, Im done with wars.

NoiseStrike: You have nothing to worry for.

Subjugation: Absolutely.

Selron: I better not. I don't wanna have to destroy you all.

Purge then showed up and said to Selron.