Update; 10/15/19

Well HELLO there! I haven't done this for over a year! I honestly had thought to quit the game with the last update I posted. However, there are a couple of friends I currently have that is motivating me to continue to play.

Credits to; (You know who you are!)
Emi
Riku
Third
Dark

After finally a year later after rebalance. I decided to post another update for my Minstrel since these things are a big fun to do. Since I mostly procrastinate and love to do Iruna related things. This will be like a blogging / diary maybe?

Now time to get to final point and my thoughts on what needs work on.

I have finally had hit level 396. I had overcapped once again! Lmao.

With the help of my friend Third. I managed to cap without a sweat. Many thanks to him. I can't thank him enough.

Now. The questions sink in. Why this build? It's absurd.

Well as Tilt once said. It looks quite messy but it brings beautiful results.

I have always thought of the wonderful chance of stealing aggro and becoming the secondary support and tank in a party. Whilst doing chipping DPS at the very same time. With this build I don't do a lot of damage but I'm figuring out many ways where I could maybe find equipment that is relevant to it.

The PROS
- You can tank very well regardless of your equipment. It's hard to die.
- You have high HP and evasion.
- Solo tanking potential with the newer bosses is very good.

The CONS
- It's very hard to solo grind. I mean you could but it honestly takes relatively a long time to actually kill one mob. Since I'm now spamming songs.
- Burn hurts. Badly.
- I don't believe this build is possible at early stages of Minstrel. Reason being is that you are very party reliant.
- Damage is not very high.

As of now. I chose full survival over damage. I am happy with the success of this build greatly.

Now my Apostolia and extras.