38 [1]

mike with a italics is Mike wheeler normal font is Mike H.

"Rich you're gonna hurt yourself" Eddie said as he watched his boyfriend horribly failed to land some skateboard trick.
"my sweet Eds don't worry, if I break a bone just means people give me attention and you know how much I love me some attention" Richie said as he shook off some dirt from his knees
"Yeah like I'm gonna give you attention" Max said
"Aww Maxie but you're my wifey you have to give me attention" Richie said as he pinched Max's cheeks
"Fuck off Tozier" Max said as she swatted away his hand
"Alright so what are we doing today going over at Richies and listen to his dad rehears for his show, or bills dad who would probably read us a book before we go to sleep, or Bevs mom who would probably let us steal some alcohol, or Bens dad who would show us some cool apartments he is building, or Eddies dad who would just make us celery with peanut butter, or mikes dad who would let us go into the library attic, or stan's dad who would show us his boring shit, or Jane and Wills house and we can just chill and watch movies, or Mikes house and we can play some board games" Max said as she listed all the possible things they could do that day.
"RICHIES DAD!" Everyone screamed
"Alright Rich you think your dad would be fine with us coming over" Max asked
"Obviously he loves you guys he says you guys are the best audience" Richie said as he quickly texted his dad "friends coming over get your shit together old man :)" and reviving a text a few seconds later "alright you shithead I'll prepare my best material <3"
"Ok we should go and buy some snacks" Richie said
"Rich were broke" Beverly said
"Ah yes Bev we are but my dear father isn't he just sent me some money on Venmo" Richie said
"Alright let's go" Mike said

The teens grab their bikes and make their way to the glorious place that is Walmart.

They arrive and quickly lock up their bikes and enter into the store.

"Alright Eds grab a cart" Richie said
"Alright first up Pajamas"
All 13 kids walk into the clothes section receiving some looks from people but ignoring it.

"Alright how about half of us do Disney onsies and the other Superhero ones." Bill said

The teens rush to the onsies and choose ones of their choice in their size and throw it into the cart.

"Alright next Movies" Max says

They make their way to the back where the movies where

"Ok how about Call Me By Your Name we all like it and it's been a while since it came out and watched it, then after that uhm a Disney movie how about Aladdin and Toy Story 4" Stan said

After coming to a decision and looking for the movies the group throws the movies into the cart and make their way to the frozen isle.

"Alright we have to make some cinnamon rolls" Will said

"I second that" Dustin said

"Alright throw in 3 packs" Richie said

"Alright now the real fun part the FISHES" Richie says which causes all of them to run to the isle where the fishes were.

They all pointed at the fishes and made weird faces that were supposed to imitate the fishes but clearly they were off and then bursting into laughter.

They soon moved on from the isle and went to real reason they were there for the Snacks.

"Alright grab 3 snacks of your choices and throw it into the cart" Ben said

Max quickly ran to the Swedish Fish, Sour Patch kids and the pretzels.

Richie grabbed Jelly Beans, POP Corn, and Cotton Candy in a Bag.

Ben grabbed some chips, gummy bears, and twizlers.

Beverly grabbed Red Vines, hot Cheetos, and gummy worms

Bill grabbed a chocolate bar, watermelon sour patch, and gum drops.

Mike grabbed some Doritos, Gatorade, and some Tootsie Roll lollipops.

Will grabbed cherry flavored lollipops, White chocolate, and gummy bears.

Dustin grabbed and assortment of chocolates and of course chocolate pudding.

Mike grabbed some lunchables, cookies, and gummy worms

Lucas grabbed a Gatorade, Skittles, and Doritos.

Stan grabbed some healthy popcorn shit, sea salt chocolate, and a muffin

Eddie grabbed a big swirly lolipop, marshmallows, and a ring pop.

Jane grabbed some cookies, chips, and Red vines.

By the time they had all thrown their snacks into the cart the cart was already half full.

"Alright I'm sure Richies dad will order some takeout and has soda" Stan said

"Alright let's go check out" Bill said

As soon as they started walking they stumbled across the toy section and a certain thing caught the attention of all of them.

Huge mask heads there was so many.

They look at Richie and he nods telling them they can get some knowing his dad would be ok with it and they all grab the heads and put them on and laugh at eachother of how funny they look and how many times they bump into eachother.

They walked to the cash register with the masks obviously reviving weird looks but who wouldn't look 13 teenagers with a cart full of candy who where laughing so loud walking around the store was something that didn't happen very often.

They checked out and managed to ride home on their bikes with the loads of candy they bought.

They soon arrive to Richies house and Richie tells the losers (ima just call all 13 of them losers) to put on their heads and walk into the house to see how his dad reacts.

They quickly agree and put on their heads and walk into the house.

"Dad we're home" Richie screamed

"What the fuck happened here, I thought the strippers were supposed to be dressed as nurses" Richies dad said

"Ew" All the losers say as they take off their heads

"Ah there they are"

"Hi Mr. Tozier" They all say in unison

"Hey kiddos how's it going" He says

"Starving" Stan says

"Well you're in luck I ordered some take out and should be here any minute but in the mean time let's get this party started"

a/n FITTING 13 characters is hard whatthe- also idk what the losers parents first names would be so if y'all got any ideas pls tell me cause I'm stupid

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬/𝐚𝐯 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 🎉