KATIE'S CALL TO THE POLICE

It was Tuesday morning Sam prepared breakfast for his mother, left to go to school.  Sam was heading to school, he was thinking about that he wanted a job. Katie was standing in front of the school she was waiting for Sam. Katie and Sam went to the class, the teacher was talking about how to get a job, Sam listened carefully and tells the teacher "where can I find a job" the whole class looked at Sam, Sam afraid and said "I mean which job" everybody looked to the teacher. The class ended, Sam ran to the computer room and leaves a message t in Facebook. Katie was outside at the dining room waiting for Sam to come, Katie waited for along time. Soon after Katie decided to go and check what he was doing. Katie went inside and looked all the classes and decided to go and check the computer room. Katie found that Sam was hacking something now Katie decided to ask him what he is doing at lunch time, Katie said "are you not coming to eat lunch" Sam gasps and immediately locked the computer. Katie said you are kind of weird, what are you doing. Sam explains what had happened to him. Katie gasps and runs outside and says I thought your my best friend. but no, you are not you are a thief who steal and hacks people's things. Katie called the police and told them what he was doing in that computer, soon after Sam was taken to police station and was asked how it happened, Sam explains everything about John and victor. The policeman said that one day I will hack and steal money so they said i have to go to the court. Sam was taken to the court and was told that to go back where he came from, Sam and his mom took a flight back to New York, when they reached there, they were welcomed by the police man.Sam was not happy because he will miss Katie, they drove back to previous home. Sam asked Katie why she told him to the police. Katie told Sam that. One day he can rob a bank or hack another country and steal money and it can bring a war, Sam told Katie  that he was leaving a message to his mom in Facebook and his mom didn't see the message, so he tried to hack and tell her what he wanted to ask. Katie you are didn't understand or even asked what I was doing so please think before you talk bye. Sam was very stressed and didn't want to eat. Sam was told by his to calm down so Sam knew that Katie doesn't deserve nether his heart nor his life. So Sam went back to his old school and started learning there.

                                    ONE YEAR LATER

Sam's mom got married to the policeman who rescued them from John and had a child named  Austin. Sam had a good life with his family and both with his another partner named Catherine, Sam had a job and he was the best hacker in the whole school

                                                                      THE END OF THE HACKER