PROFILE

Luna [ Rank 1 ]

Stage Name: Luna

Stage Name: Luna

Birth Name: Luna Lee Rawlins-Tanaka

Probable Position: Main Dancer, Main Vocalist, Center, Visual, Main Rapper

Birthday: December 19th, 2003

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Heigh: 180 cm (5'11)

Weight: 48 kg ( 108)

Blood Type: A

Lee Luna Facts

-She was born in Busan, South Korea but raised in London with her aunt and uncle.

-She has three brothers and 4 sisters

-Her twin siblings; Taehyung is in X1 and Taeyang is in KE1PER

-She has trained for 9 years since she was 7 years old

-Luna's Official Color is Lavaender

-She was adopted to a family when she was only few days old.

-Her ethnicity is Half Korean from her biological father and Half Japanese from her biological mother

-She used to be a BigHit, SM and JYP traniee

-She speaks English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, Portuguese, etc.

-She loves boba tea so much.

-She took ballet when she was 3 years old

-She is BTS and TXT's producer; She writes songs and also produce it.

-She can cook really good; sometimes she loves to make menudo to her members.

-Chungha, Ariana Grande, Stacie Orrico, Christina Aguilera and her grandmother are her role model.

-Her hidden talent is singing with her mouth close

-Somi is her half sister cause they have same mom; also Jungkook is her half brother cause they have the same dad but her biological sister, Nini are real sisters. Chaeyeon & Chaeryeong are her cousin.

-A lot of people said that she look like Somi and Jungkook.

-She met her biological mother and father when she was debut cause they came to support her.

-In Korea, she is known as a most powerful and unique voices in K-pop.

-Her grandmother was a K-pop Idol in 90s; that's where she get the singing from.

-Her adoptive father; Marshall died when she was 10 years old cause he has heart attack.

-She is very close to Yeonjun, Taehyun from TXT and she even have a crush on them but Namjoon from BTS is her crush.

~She is very close to Hangyul from X1 cause they were childhood friends.

~She is dating someone but she won't tell her fan just yet. 

~ She has nephew and niece from her older sister, Angel. she is very close with them; Damien ( 2004 ) and Mia ( 2005 )