ㅋour

"Dinners ready!" A yell came from downstairs.

"Coming hyung!" Jimin answered, mindful of my ears.

As he picked me up with ease, he commented, "You're very light."
Which made me almost shrink. He didn't know yet, none of them knew, that's what made me nervous, and guilty.

He brought me downstairs to the dining room, and he was about to set himself on his chair with me until another voice interrupted.

"Lemme hold her hyung..!"

Jimin and I looked over to be met with the bunny, and my eyes crinkled into a smile, reaching for him, as he picked me up, and set himself next to Jimin with me in his lap facing the table.

I looked at the food laid out, which mind you, smelled FANTASTIC to my little bunny nose, that moved slightly while I let myself sniff the air. I smiled even more when this boy behind me pulled me closer to his chest as he thumped the ground with his foot, if I could reach the ground, mine would too.

"My names Jungkook! I can sense your danger, so if you're in a bad situation, I can sense it!" He smiled at me.

I simply nodded at his statement, curling up my legs and let myself be cradled by him.

As everyone cooed, I still had yet to know all of their names, I have Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, "Hobi", and Jungkook. I looked up only to be met with bright orange eyes from across the table, as I tilted my head.

"What's your name..?" I talked lightly.

"My name is Taehyung but you can always call me Tae..!" He smiled softly as I curtly nodded my head.

"N-Nice to meet you Tae..oppa?" I looked at him to see if I was correct, which seemed like I was because he was smiling hugely.

"Yes yes, oppa it would be for you, how old are you?" He asked me, leaning his elbows on the table for support of his chin.

"I'm 20 oppa! But may I ask you, what hybrid are you?" I smiled to him, anticipating my answer.

"Tiger, my lioness." He looked at me deep in the eyes.

"Yah! Taehyungie!" Jungkook wrapped his arms protectively around me, pointing his finger up and swinging it side to side indicating 'no'.

The rest watched and laughed, but deep down they felt the same, instincts taking over their emotions to protect you.

You also giggled, slightly blushing from his comment. As you stared around the table, you couldn't help but catch the eyes of yet another unfamiliar male. He seemed to have read my mind because he automatically said,

"Namjoon, I'm a wolf, leader of the pack of you will." He gave me a grin, showing my his dimples clearly.

"So..are you all my oppas..?" I asked confused, looking at Namjoon.

"Yes, Jin is 26, I am 25, Hoseok or 'Hobi' to you is also 25, Yoongi is 26, Jimin is 24, Jungkook is 22, and Taehyung here is 23." Namjoon listed off all the ages of the other boys.

I slowly but surely made my head go up and down, showing him I got it.

"Okay, oppas.." I said quietly, blushing beat red as they chuckled, finally shoving food into their mouths as they spoke to each other, Taehyung-oppa occasionally sharing embarrassing moments about the members to which they would decline hastily in front of me, which I laughed to.

As we all finished up, I helped Jin wash the dishes and told them I was going to the bathroom, I closed the door behind me, and went straight to the toilet, bending over and putting my fingers down my throat, slowly but quickly building up my gag reflex, later actually vomiting out my remainder of dinner.

If anyone was going to love me, I had to be pretty, that's what I was always told back in the underground. You had to be fit and pretty or else your "owner" would beat you senseless.

So as I continued vomiting, Yoongi burst through the bathroom and saw me, sprinting down to my height on his knees and immediately pulling my hair up into a ponytail with his large hands, the other hand on my back, rubbing smooth circles and a few pats on the back to help.

I felt tears come up, he couldn't see me like this. So I cried silently, until I was done, Yoongi grabbed the toilet paper and got some with his hands, sliding the tissue over my nose and mouth for any excess. I looked at him tiredly, sick to my stomach, even though there was nothing there anymore he whispered, "Let's get you washed up yeah..?"

I replied with a small 'yeah' and he got up, helping me balance myself.

"Brush your teeth and whatnot, I'll lay out your pajamas." He kissed my forehead and walked out, leaving me to do what he just had said, looking into the mirror, I appeared a hot mess in front of me, I just stared, letting the thoughts get the best of me.

'They probably don't even love you.'

'Not with that body, no way.'

'Pshh, you don't even have big breasts, they'll get bored, and fast.'

'Who would want a mate looking like that..?"

I shook off the thoughts, feeling saddened. I walked out of the room only to bump into Jimin, and I immediately bowed a sorry. About to continue to my room, he caught my hand, twirling my back around and facing him, his deep green eyes.

"You don't have to throw up food to be pretty angel, trust me, I've been there." He whispered, as I widened my eyes.

"I know I know, it's weird, and the voices in your head are telling you otherwise right..?" He asked me, to which I nodded my head, my eyes still wide orbs.

"H-how..-" I whispered to him, but cut off.

"Because I've been there angel. I know how it feels to think bad about yourself,
to feel ugly, I know." He shook my shoulders a bit, seriously looking at my eyes.

"We won't hurt you Y/N, we're not like that.." He said showing sympathy.

"Yeah well, that's what everyone says.."

————————————————————
Yayy! New chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been here to write more chapters, unfortunately I got a sinus infection and it hurt. I felt awful, but now I'm on medication and I'm feeling better! So I'll be more active to write more chapters for you all!! 🥰💞

 I felt awful, but now I'm on medication and I'm feeling better! So I'll be more active to write more chapters for you all!! 🥰💞

accurate I must say so myse-

1096 words.