Chapter 19

Lisa Marie had went on home to California with Cilla

Lisa Marie had went on home to California with Cilla. Elvis was a little down in the dumps about it. I could tell they were very close. He was such a loving father. To bad Cilla had chosen to move out to California.

I knew Elvis had a home out there. Maybe he would be happier to be closer to his daughter out there. But he loved Tennessee to. He said Graceland was his home. And he felt safe behind the walls here.

I was up before Elvis to make him pancakes for breakfast. I found a recipe that was a low calorie one. And he could have a little treat. I was sure he would love it. I wanted to talk to him about when we could go on our second date.

I had such a great time with him. He was not like I thought he was going to be. I was second guessing my choice to keep our relationship under wraps. Maybe the public should know about us?

I mean what harm would it be. They already knew I was his nurse. They knew who I was. I had a lot to think over before I told Elvis a definite answer on that one.

The doorbell rings. I wondered who would be here so early at Graceland? I finish placing some bread in the toaster to make toast then go answer the door. I swing the door open. There to my surprise stands Ginger Alden.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Hi there" she says greeting me hello. I allow her to come inside. I did not want to, but I had to.

"What can I do for you Ginger?" I ask her.

She sighs. "Is Elvis up? I would rather talk to him" she says. "I need to tell him something"

"Oh?" I ask.

"It is personal" she says.

I lead her to the living room.

"I think he just woke up. I will go see alright?" I tell her.

She nods then waits there on the couch with her hands folded in her lap. I rush up to see if Elvis was awake. I knock on his bedroom door. I hear him singing softly to himself. He was up at least.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Elvis?" I call out.

"Hey babe morning! Sorry I kind of slept in some" he says sheepishly.

He grabs me and pulls me in his arms. His lips fall to mine. I almost forget about Ginger being downstairs to see him in the living room. I melt in his embrace. He was such a fantastic kisser.

I had to keep from moaning with pleasure when he kissed me. I loved being in his embrace. I was so happy he was mine. And I could not wait to share our second date soon here.

"When do you want that second date?" he asks softly after we kiss.

"Oh, we can talk about that in a bit" I say.