Caught, chained up and gay for elves

PENG, or Garrett, as he was actually called, was short, well, average for a halfling, but he was tied to human shackles, which meant he was standing on his toes, which was uncomfortable. He was still wearing his dirt caked and bloody farmer's clothes, his chocolate coloured hair standing to all sides, as he didn't really bother with it too much. Besides, how was he supposed to fix his hair without his hands... he was still tied up, you know? A look to the left revealed a dwarf lady, also chained up, but by her legs. She had red hair and a stubble on her chin, which gave him reason to believe she had been here longer than him.

He turned his head as far as he could without hurting himself, facing the wall wasn't the most comfortable thing, and spied the elf. She was cowering on the floor. Not chained up but tied by her hands and blindfolded. What made her so special? He faced back to the wall and wiggled his restraints.

How had he even gotten here? He remembered going out into the storm to check on the cows... and then searching for the farmer, mr Bridgeop... and falling down a cliff instead. That explained the dirt and blood... but not how he got here, or what they wanted with him.

The halfling couldn't see it from where he stood, but the centre of the room was formed by a square stone altar, on which stuck the crusted dark remains of what Jenysse Crestenhammer assumed to be blood. She had been helping her brothers fend off the recent goblin attacks at the base of their mountain, when she had been hit over the head with something, immobilizing her. She had originally assumed it was goblins, but this place was far too elaborate, unless they had taken it from some poor, unsuspecting hermit religious people. Goblins, she thought, they were the worst.

She looked to see the elf that was sitting against the wall was stirring.
"Ay, lass. You 'aight?"
The elf squirmed and tried to free her hands, breaking into panic when she realized that she could not.
"Now calm down, lassie, we're all tied up to some degree."
The halfling turned his head again and asked:
"She's up? Ok, so... I have questions? For one, where are we?"
The dwarf shushed him, as the elf frantically looked for something.

Ambrosia Abernathy couldn't see.
"Where is my staff?"
Her wizard's robe was covered in dirt and blood, so she would have to change into something else later, her hat was missing alltogether... good. She had never liked the traditional clothes much, but they had been a gift... sorrow filled her at the thought of her old master. He had taught her better than to get captured by... gods, who was she captured by?
"Is yer staff made of wood? With a blue crystal in the top?"
Ambrosia nodded, but realized that the other might also be blindfolded, so she clarified with a quick:
"Yes, that's it."

"It's on the altar. T' the left of ye. Can ye stand up?"
The elf, without her vision, stood wobbly, but her superior hearing allowed her to feel a bit more safe. She took a careful step, bare feet dragging across the cold stone floor carefully until she reached the altar, gently leaning on, but innerly cringing at the tacky texture. Dry blood... her hands still bound behind her back she turned and felt around.
"Bit to the left... there, that's it."
The wooden staff fell to the ground with a loud clattering sound.

Almost as though she had triggered it, the large iron doors at the end of the room opened. They were pushed by two robed figures, Male or female, they couldn't really tell. The woman that stepped in next was... exotic to say ths least.

Her skin was pale, in the light of the flames she looked almost sickly. Her blonde hair was well kempt and pulled back into a strict pony tail, that almost reached the ground, her intense eyes, the most vibrant bright green PENG or Jenysse had ever seen, Ambrosia saw nothing. The woman was shapely, even under the thick armour she was wearing it was obvious that she was attractive, but PENG was more riveted by the other person who had followed the woman into the room like a faithful shadow.