Destiny

"Hello my name is Kobolt the kobold and this is my story. Let's start off from when I met my first friend..that day I was saved.."
My vision was hazy as I was opening my eyes slowly I couldn't remember what happened things felt fuzzy until I heard a voice "oh your awake! Thank god my name is Zeke.." my vision cleared up as I panicked on where I was I looked to my right to see a human male he was just staring at me worried I didn't know what to say I just stared back "mrs? What happened? what's your name? are you ok? where are you from? where are your parents?!" He bombarded me with questions I still was scared and confused so I screamed "STRANGER!!" He looked at me and got startled as I was going to throw something at him that was near me "mrs I am trying to help you!?!?" But it was to late I threw a book and what appeared to be a bowl he dodged the book but the bowl hit him straight in the face "oh ok why didn't you say that first?" But I didn't see him I looked around then from the bed I looked down and saw him unconscious "uhhh whoops sorry mister" I looked around trying to make out where I was at I was obviously in a house the room I'm in had pink wall paper that had red butterfly designs their was a desk and a bookshelf the guy on the floor and a box that looked exactly like a treasur- "treasure chest!!" I quickly got off the bed and landed on the guy I heard an ooof! From him I'll tell him I tripped... "I've always wanted to see a real treasure chest!!" I quickly opened it and leaned half my body in trying to dig for stuff I found weird yellow circles..a book and...a sword and shield! "Yay if I train and become strong I'll beat the people who attacked my home! and save my mom!" I quickly grabbed the sword and shield and quickly dashed to the door but...tragedy struck..I tripped on the guy "uwaaaah!" I hit my face on the wall and got knocked out as I was slowly losing consciousness I heard the man groan in pain then heard him slowly moving to me thus I closed my eyes and lost consciousness what appears like a few minutes of me having the same dream I woke up and looked around I saw the guy sitting next to me reading a book he noticed me looking at him  "oh your awake now I was trying to help you but you tried stealing from me how did you get knocked out again??" I blinked acouple times wagging my tail alittle "I tripped...and ok I just saw a treasure chest like from the books my dad always read to me it got me excited and I wanted to see what awesome stuff was in their the sword and shield I want them can I have them?" He looked at me staring menacingly then shrugged to himself "maybe if. You tell me what happened and also your name. Your obviously a kobold a young one to." My tail was shaking alittle but then I couldn't move my arms I looked down he tied my arms together and my legs "I will tell you but please let me out of this..." I Gave him my best puppy eyes he looked at me and sighs "your lucky your cute" he gets up and starts untying me as he finishes I give him a hug "thank you mister!" He looked at me confused but slowly and awkwardly hugged me back "first of all what's your name?... my name is Zeke btw" I stood up proudly with my chest puffed up "I am Kobolt the Kobold!" Then I pointed my finger at him "and from this day forward you will train me so I can show those bandits not to mess with my family!!"

From that moment I was determined he will help me to save my family Zeke was my only hope he will help me and I will not fail I swear this to my mom and dad!