CHARACTERS SKETCH

Name :- Avneet kaurAge :- 19Nickname :- Avi or Avu or AvniShe is an introvert type of girl but beautiful and cute

Name :- Avneet kaur
Age :- 19
Nickname :- Avi or Avu or Avni
She is an introvert type of girl but beautiful and cute. Best friend of  Reem and Jannat.  She has not met or seen the nigam brothers but Jai have met them when he went to Newyork but she knows them by name. Sister of Jai.
Jai and Reem are in relationship only she knows about it. Does not leave a single chance to tease them. She is not an introvert only in front of these three people. Loves them alott. Is in the second last year of college.

Name :- Jaijeet SinghAge :- 20Nickname :- Jai or jaiju Brother of Avneet

Age :- 20
Nickname :- Jai or jaiju
Brother of Avneet. Is very protective towards her. Can do anything for her happiness. Boyfriend of Reem. Loves her to the moon and back.
Friends with Siddharth Abhishek as they are the brothers of Reem. Avneet have not met them or seen them but she knows about them as they are not living in India and Jai have met them once when he have gone to newyork. Knows about the relationship of Vaishnavi and Abhishek.
Is in the last year of college.

Name :- Reem Nigam (IshaKaur2019😂♥️)Age :- 19 Nickname :- Rimmi or rimmuSister of Siddharth and Abhishek

Age :- 19
Nickname :- Rimmi or rimmu
Sister of Siddharth and Abhishek. Loves her brothers alott. Girlfriend of Jai. Loves him alott. Best friend of Avneet and Jannat. Knows about the relationship of abhishek and vaishnavi. She does not leave any chance to tease them. Loves avneet alott and they both are like soul sisters. Is trying very hard to make avneet bold and not a introvert.
Is in the second last year of college.