Their relationship

Hey Pals, I just wanted to write about something that makes me really sad,so here we go. 

I am a huge falpal,like many other people, of course I wish I could be the woman on his side,like every fangirl too. But that´s just a dream. It would never happen,because I am way too young,and most important: The Wife on his side is and will forever be Nancy. It seems like some FalPals can´t deal with it,and when you go on Tumblr there are a lot of Nancy-Haters, calling her fat,ugly,old and a lot of other things. Or when they come up with storys like, Jimmy is out all night and drinks and cheats on his wife, allthough they don´t have any proof. It´s sad if you read such things especially from his fans. They should be supportive,and happy that Jimmy is happy with his wife and his daughter Winnie. 

Why all the hate? It´s not even your business if they´re happy or if they´re not. It´s their private Life and its not fair to say something like "he´s cheating" or "she´s fat,old ugly...". And just because we don´t see nancy that much with Jimmy,doesnt mean she´s unsupportive. Jimmy said in an interview,that she´s very shy and doesn´t want to stay in the public eye that much and we should respect that. She loves him,and he loves her,they´re happy with each other and winnie,so please just stop the hate and focus on his show,not on his private Life,we have no right to talk or speculate on it.