II

Rihanna Fenty

"Oh my God! What happened?" I hear a female voice say, as someone fans me.

"She heard Michael Jackson was dropping an album and fainted," I recognize this voice as Johnathons.

As I open my eyes, bright light shines into them making me groan, "What am I doing in here?" I say groggily and everyone looks at me with sympethetic expressions. A woman with blonde hair walks over to me as I sit up, "Hey, are you okay honey?" she asks with a small smile on her face.

I look at her like she's lost her mind, "Who are you?" I ask making her eyebrows furrow; adverting her eyes over to Johnathon, who just strugs and says, "I told you,"

"Um, I'm Sarah.. uhh, Sarah Lee--your hairdresser." says Sarah.

I stand up quickly, "I don't need a hairdresser and I live in Brooklyn--how'd I get here?!" I yell making a man with glasses walk over to me.

"I don't think she's well enough to take this photoshoot today," he says, writing something on the paper that's on his clipboard. "We'll have to reschedule," he says to Johnathon before walking out with half of the people walking out of the room behind him.

Johnathon rolls his eyes, "Ri, what's going on with you?"

"I guess the lack of sleep is gettin' to me," I say, faking a yawn.

He nods, "Yeah, we have been working hard lately. Do you think you can make it through the charity event tonight?" he asks and I nod almost immediately. "Well, we have to go to your dress fitting... right now." he says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. We approach the front doors of the building and I see paparazzi everywhwere.

Johnathon turns to face me, "Where's your sunglasses?" he asks and I look at him like he's crazy making him groan, "Just keep your head down so the lights won't blind you," he says before we walk out of the building.

As soon as the paparazzi see me they yell out questions; "Is it true you'll be performing at the charity event tonight?" , "Are you and Prince still an item?"

I ignore them and walk towards the limo, getting in as soon as the driver opens the door for me. Soon, we pull off and I sigh laying my head back against the seat.

~^^^~

At present moment, I'm looking at myself in the mirror; mainly at the beautiful black dress that I'm wearing. I got this dress custom made, and it fits my body like a glove. I'm loving every bit of it. There's a slit going up the right side that stops just above my knee and the dress is silk, and spaghetti strapped. My stilletos are black and sparkly.

A makeup artist has just left my house and Sarah's just got done pinning my hair in a low bun, "You look gorgeous," she says, holding out a red handbag, with a smile on her face. I grab the purse and thank her for the compliment before the doorbell rings; we both walk out of the room and I open the door, seeing Johnathon.

"Are you ready, girl?" he asks as gives me a once over. "Yep, let's go." he says before pulling me out of the door, leading me to the limo, "Lock up for her, Sarah!" he calls out before getting in and we start up a conversation on the drive.

"So, who's all going to be there?" I ask and Johnathon smiles mischieviously.

"Well, the only celebrity that'll be there that's on your bucket list is Priiince." he says in a teasing manner; I just raise an eyebrow.

"Am I supposed to swoon or something?" I ask making him laugh loudly.

"I thought you would," he says plainly.