kaiba the son of a sanin

Part 1
Name: Kaiba
Age:12 going on 13
Background:the son of the sanin jiraiya and a uzumaki woman from the cloud however jiraiya never knew about the child so he was raised by his mother until the age of five when he and his mother were forced outta their home and left wondering the world a few months later right off the border of the land of fire they were attacked by ninja wearing strange headbands (the sound) his mother held them back as he ran and kept running never looking back until he passed out right in front of the gates of the hidden leaf after he healed up and got relaxed the Hokage would've decided to have him live with Naruto since they were both orphans and this is after sarutobi ate some fish with naruto.

Looks:wears a black hoodie with black pants that has a kunai holster on the side he wears his headband

Weapons: kunai and shuriken

Jutsu: a has a few nothing higher than c rank atm

Natures: lighting, water from his mother and yang and Earth from jiraiya.

Kekkei genkai: has the potential to use wood because having yang water and Earth but can also use storm release from water and lighting.

Crush: doesn't have any yet though not because he doesn't want to more that he has a goal.

Friends: Naruto almost like brother's shikamaru best friend and Hinata he just wants her to get more confidence in being a shinobi.

Part 2
Age 16-17

Weapons: shuriken kunai paper bombs battle wire poison

Kekkei genkai: Natures: lighting, water from his mother and yang and Earth from jiraiya.

Kekkei genkai: can use wood because having yang water and Earth but also uses storm release from water and lighting.

Jutsu: mostly A and S rank wood jutsu B and A rank Strom jutsu C and B water and lighting jutsu

By now would've found out jiraiya is his father and has learned perfected sage mode.

I do not claim to own any of the pictures or music I use