You get pregnant Part Two

Minho-
You wake up in the same bed, except your boyfriend is now sitting in a chair beside it. He's asleep, his breathing even. "M-Minho?", you ask. He slowly opens his eyes and his face brightens when he sees you. "Y/N you're awake," he smiles, "Clint said there's something you wanted to tell me?" You sit up on the edge of the mattress, facing Minho. "Yeah about that...", you trail off, afraid of what his reaction might be, "Minho, I'm.." He looks on eagerly. "You're what Y/N?". "I'm... Pregnant," you finally say, creating this awkward silence between the two of you. He finally breaks the silence. "You are?", he inquires. You nod. "That's great, Y/N. Why were you worried? This is the best thing that's ever happened to me!", he smiles.
Newt-
"Are you serious?", you look over to Newt to see a facial expression that matched how you felt. Shocked. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" Clint asks and stands up. We both shake our heads no. "I'm going to leave you two alone." He walks out of the room. "Newt this is horrible!! We can't raise a baby in the Glade!", you panic, your head running with things that can happen to a child in this place. Newt walks over and pulls you into a gentle embrace. "Shh baby. Everything's going to be fine. Don't panic," he soothes. You melt into his arms as he places a kiss on your head. "I love you Y/N," he looks down into your eyes. "I love you too Newt," you say and close your eyes.
Thomas-
You were standing there, shocked, for what seemed like forever before you heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Y/N, you okay in there?", it was Thomas. You were silent for a moment until you came back to reality. "Umm Thomas. Hey. Yeah... Umm- uhh yeah I'm just fine," you stutter. "You don't sound fine. I'm coming in," the door opened before a response could slip out of your mouth. He tried to meet your eyes with his, but if he was successful, he would know the truth. You tried to hide the pregnancy test behind your back, only to have Thomas grab it. He looked at it, a shocked expression taking over his perfect face. "Y/N, you're pregnant? Why didn't you tell me?", he smiled. "Umm. I didn't know how you were going to react," you say. "This is amazing! You don't know how long I've always wanted a family of my own with the one I love," he looks into your eyes before he plants a kiss on your lips. "Thank you so much Thomas," you say before Newt walks in and tells you to get back to working.

A/N
Hey guys!!!
I am so sorry I feel like this one was crappy
I'm sorry I haven't published in a long time!
I always am working on all of my books any chance I get, so don't worry!!
I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment...
And follow me!! I follow everyone back :D
-TbsIsBae_TmrIsLife