Part 2 of Betrayal of a friend!!

After the whole thing about Nancy and Sam. Sam was still angry at Nancy but he then got to being calm. Sam brought out his hand and helped Sara get back on her feet. Sara was so shook she could barely move so Sam ended up taking her to his house to rest for a while till she was able to move on her own. The days past and Sam helped Sara and he took care of her. Sara was finally ready to get better and move on her own. 

            They both wanted to have fun so they went to malls, went to a restaurant, and a park. Sara stood still at the park because she remembered from her childhood that she played at that park when she was little and she had a friend that would be with her and play with her at the park. Sam looked at Sara. Sam said,"hey you alright Sara?" Sara said," yea i am ok." Sam said," alright." Sara was starting to cry because she missed her friend that was with her from her childhood. But just then Sam said," i remember this park when I was little." Sara said," wait you were at this park when you were little?" Sam said," yea I was here when I was little, I even had a friend with me, but then I had to move sadly, but now I am back finally, I just miss my best friend I had when I was little." Sara said," what did she look like?" Sam said," well..uh..she kinda looks a whole lot like you." Sara said," wait so you're telling me that you had a friend that looks like me?" Sam said," yea I just don't know where she is though." Sara said, " uhh. well didn't she live in a castle and didn't you visit the castle she was in?" Sam said, "wait,what. How do u know that?" Sara said, "well..I am the one that was from your childhood." Sam said, "what omg omg omg my best from from childhood omg. Sam grabbed Sara and hugged her so much he was so happy to see the best friend he had from childhood. Sara said,"o..ok stop hugging me that much i am getting suffocated." Sam let go but he was still happy to see her still. Sam said,"sorry I just missed you so much." Sara said,"I missed you also."

            As days go by Sara and Sam ended up having so much fun together because they were able to be together again. Sam was starting to have feelings for Sara. Sara also was starting to have feelings for him as well. Sara had a friend of hers that she talked about alot with and she had to talk to her friend about it. Sara said,"omg I like Sam I just don't know how to tell him." Clare Sara's friend said," hey don't worry about it just do it when you are ready and like try to practice before you tell him." Sara said,"thank you Clare you are the best." Clare said, "your welcome." During the conversation on Sara liking Sam, he heard what was going on. Sam was a bit shocked but also happy at the same time because she liked him too. Sam ended up waiting for the right moment to ask her to marry her. So a few days passed and the Sara had the right moment to tell him, but Sam was walking towards her and she froze and was nervous. Just as Sam was walking towards Sara someone stopped Sam. Misty one of Nancy's friend said,"hey sorry about what happened I just feel awful what happened." Sam said,"are you kidding me right now." Misty said,"I am sorry I just can't deal with Nancy she is turning out to be a spoiled brat." Sam said,"I thought you were one too because you hanged out with her." Misty said," I could not leave from being with her as a friend because she would have told rumors about me." Sam said," well you should just ignore what she says because you just need to do your own things and be a good person and be able to help people that need it." Misty said," thank you I needed that,I will do that." Sam walked away from Misty. Sam was finally coming towards Sara but the bell ended up ringing. Sara went to her class and Sam was upset at Misty because Misty ended up wasting his time when he could have proposed to Sara. 

              So as Sam went to the class he saw Sara at a desk and he walked and sat down at the desk behind Sara. Sam was very happy because he had the same class like Sara. He had finally had a chance to ask Sara on to meet him on the roof to have him ask the question. Sam whispered to Sara," hey Sara can you meet me on the roof later today?" Sara whispered also,"I don't know, I will try." Sam was so happy. Later in the day, it was time for Sam to propose to Sara. Sara was walking up the stairs and Sam saw Sara. Sam said to himself to be calm. Sara was right next to him and said, " alright so why did you ask me to meet you up here?" Sam said," umm...well..." Sam got on one Knee. He grabbed the ring out from his jacket. He said,"close your eyes." Sara closed her eyes. Sam opened up the box with the ring. Sam said," you can open your eyes now." Sara eyes widened. Sara said," what's this?" Sam said," Will you marry me Sara?" Sara was starting to cry but it was happy tears. Sara said,"OMG, YES. I will marry you." Sam was so happy they hugged each other and they were so happy. 

             As days go by Sam and Sara ended up having so much time together they ended up finally getting married. They also got to be able to have a fun time at their honeymoon. They had so much fun at the beach. Sara got pregnant during their honeymoon. Sara was so happy to be with Sam. Sara wanted to tell Sam the good news. Sara said," Sam I want to tell you something." Sam said,"what is it honey." Sara said," I'm pregnant." Sam was so happy to be a father. Sam said with excitement,"OMG!!!!!!! That is awesome." After 9 months go by Sara's water broke. Sara said,"omg." Sam saw it and took Sara to the hospital. Sara ended up having 2 children. One was a boy and the other a girl. They were so happy to have kids. They saw that they had ears and tails like Sam. They were still happy because they were a family. The kids names were Blair and mare. They lived happily ever after.