Ally chapter 48- family

I had woken up and found myself in a familiar place. I was laying in a bed in a white room. I looked out the window and saw the sun trying to peak out of the window. Thoughts started running through my head. I remember I was at the parity, things had finally worked out with Austin. But I don't remember what had happen later on. Austin, dez, Trish and I were dancing, but then the rest is blank.

"You're up." Austin's voice woke me up fully when hew came into my bedroom.

"Yeah, I guess. What Time is it." I asked.

"It's about three in the morning." he says.

"What happened?" I asked, just talking made mt head hurt.

"It wasn't so pretty. We were dancing then you fell and hit you're head." he said. Then as you tried to get up, you fell into the pool." he says.

It wasn't until he said that, that I noticed my hair was damp. "That sounds crazy.' I say.

He sighs, "Were you okay? You seemed distracted?" he asks.

"I was fine, I don't even remember falling?" I say.

"Well that's what I mean. You were so out of every thing. When you fell it was like you were lost, completely. When you fell into the pool I rushed to get you. I didn't know what was happening to you." he says. Hearing him talk like that made me upset.

It was my fault, I know why I was so out of ever thing. It's cause out off all the words he told me that said would be okay, didn't make me feel better. I lied to him, saying that I was fine. I didn't want to keep fighting, I just wanted things to feel normal. Just for a little while longer. Even if it's only like about ten minutes.

"I'm fine. Must have had my head up in the clouds." I say, "I want to go home." I say.

"You're dad's here to pick you up. When you're ready to go, say the word and we're out of here.' he says.

"Let's get out of here now." I say, trying to get up.

"Woe, woe!" Austin says sitting me back down. "I don't want you to be in a rush, I want you to be safe." he says,

"Yeah Austin I'm fine." I say.

"No, you have to be okay," he says, "I promised I wasn't going to let any thing hurt you." he sighs. "SO just take your time. Please."

I sigh and smile at him, "Okay,"

He comes closer to me and holds me tight. As much as I wanted to feel good, I couldn't. Two reasons, I really don't want him to go to NY. And I'm getting a weird vibe from him. A strange feelings of his attachments.

"Hey," he says, "Give me a kiss." he says puckering his lips at me.

I roil my eyes and kiss him sweetly. "You're such a dork." I say.

"maybe I am," he says, "But I'm you're dork. he says giving me another kiss.

I smile but it fades, I was really tired, "Maybe you should stay a little longer." Austin suggests.

"No. I want to leave sooner." I say.

"No, you have to get better. If you want I'l stay with you here?" he says.

"I guess it wouldn't be so bad." I say, "Wait won't you're parents be upset that you're not home?"

He shakes his head, "Nah, they were really worried about you. I guess ypu've grown on them." he says.

I smile, "IThey've grown on me too. You're dad's a great guy, and you're mom's amazing." I say.

He cuddles next to me on the bed and wraps the blanket around me. He moves some damp hair away from my forehead, and kisses it gently. I rest my head calmly on his chest, and breath warmly. I hope he dosen't mind the heat from my breathing. I was a little shy to ask him. But I'm mainly too tired to ask. That fall must have been really big, I can't remember a thing.