Introduction

It all started on a Monday morning, two boys, the complete opposite of eachother woke up. One of the boys was Virgil. A 17 year old, short and thin boy with a very pale skin, he was what people called a stereotypical emo. He got out of bed as always not feeling to good because of his anxiety, he had had this disorder since he was a child. He also was a theater kid, something you wouldn't expect from someone with an anxiety disorder. But that wasn't the most peculiar part about him. His hair was the thing that made him special compared to other normal people of his age, it changed colour everytime his feelings changed. This was the reason he wore a beanie every day. 

The other boy was Roman. Like I said before they are the opposite of eachother. Roman was a 18 year old, tall well build boy with a slightly tanned skin, others would call him a stereotypical jock. Except for that he wasn't a jock at all, he was a theater kid and a succer for Disney. He also had something about him that made him different, his eyes. What Virgil had with his hair is what Roman had with his eyes, they would change colour every time his mood changed. He wore sunglasses or coloured lenses to hide this part of himself. 

A/N: The first official chapter should be out soon.