20. The Beginning ! ❤

Coming to that place after so long was a complete different experience. It was like the first time when I was entering that place. The garden and the flower plants still had a remarkable fragnance and a cool weather around them.
The atmosphere was a bit chill that night. Tanisha wasn't leaving a second to gaze me from my head to my feet. I could see that compassion in her eyes, the love which was dripping from her heart for me was legible with her emotions and posture too.

We were full and having dinner didn't seem a good idea. We mutually decided to drop the dinner then. I was still feeling the same feelings which my heart felt about a year back. Tanisha, my words for describing my love for her fall short here ..

She changed and so did I. Her wardrobe usually had a pair of clothes for me and even now it was present, I felt good knowing about it. At about 12 we were in her balcony.. laying down in my arms hand in hand and a duvet our us everything was as romantic as hollywood now. I was loving her company as always.
Vibhuu...

What happened?

Won't you kiss me like you used to.. I have craved for it since long ? 😓

No I wont kiss you..

What ? So mean Vibhuu.. just don't talk to me.. you always make me cry for everything.. you've changed!!

I grabbed her face and turned herself towards me and we stared each other's eyes. Her eyes were deep like ocean, even in that dim night lamps I could see my life in her eyes. I don't know when our faces got closer and her lips touched mine, the softness that her lips carried and the sweetness made me remember of each and every beautiful memory of the days we spent together.
We both were drowned in each other, our lips were locked, she was gasping and panting now, the duvet was overheated now..
We moved in and she pulled me over her and I striked on her body and the bed literally bounced back and she laughed, where I was worried if that didn't hurt her ..

She took off my tshirt in a moment and grabbed me closer and we started kissing again and the way she was passionate about me, showed me her love in every possible way..
I took off her clothes and unhooked her bra off .. we were naked and in that chilled room the warmth of her didn't make me feel cold anyhow..
She kissed me on my neck, she came up on me and bite my chest hard and she was turned on completely and following her we made love after a long.. our souls were dipped in eachother.. she didn't leave me for a second we hugged but not just physically .. By now I knew that I was never alone, Tanisha was with me every time I felt lonely, if there was anything missing was that I failed in feeling her presence around me.. my patience was being tested for so long and
Tanisha built a trust and an unbreakable bond as it was earlier ..

I thank God for he blessed me with Tanisha. We ended up at 2 and both were much tired now, I grabbed her from backside and looked at her face and kissed her cheeks for least 100 times and even sucked her cute cheek to trouble her ..
Vibhuu !! Don't do it pleasee, it hurts babyyyy, ahannnn, get down babyy pleasee

No Way I am not stopping till I feel to, I missed those cute and sugary cheeks a lot and no one can stop me from doing whatever I want with them and not even you!! So you better shut you little mouth and let me kiss them..
Who knows I get to kiss them later or not

Shutuppp! Dont you dare say that again ..
And she punched me in my tummy..
I chuckled and put my hand on her waist and held her tightly and we closed our eyelashes together...

THE END

___________________________________________

I know why everyone of you, my beloved readers might think why the chapter has been titled as The Beginning, because it's the beginning of the beautiful life ahead of Vibhay and Tanisha together.
Besides the bad pages of destiny of Vibhay and such ups and downs that occured in his life at the end Tanisha proved herself to be truely his soulmate and they ended up together .

This is the official end of
" THE LOVE GRAPH "
By Abishai M.

I know the readers are very surprised that the story ended so earlier but there has to be an end and more stories are on its way to be written down.
Thank you for your love.
With Love.
Abishai M.