The Incident

It was a cold and rainy night a blonde teen was running in this harsh weather with bags of food in each hand. He looks down at his partner, Espeon.  the little blond teen named Naruto decided to put his partner in her Pokeball, so she wouldn't catch a cold. As he quickly walks up the stairs to apartment 264. The blonde was about 16 or 17 years old.  He let Espeon out of her Pokeball. They talked as Naruto put away the food. Naruto slowly but surely did his bedtime routine and went to sleep. Sasuke Naruto's one and only friend came over his house the next day. He called Naruto's name over and over again then in a panic fearing the worst run into Naruto's bedroom. He sees Naruto covered in blood and checks Naruto's pulse, there was nothing. His eyes darken and his heart stops. his mouth gets drier and he starts to shake in sadness. Sasuke called 911 and went home. An ever-flowing river of tears falls down his face. He grabs his pocketknife from his pocket. 

"We'll meet again soon, my love."

And in one swift movement, Sasuke slit his throat. The blood poured down his neck as his body went numb. His eyes forever close as he breathes his last breath. His brother, Itachi walked in right after. Nothing could take back what he saw. His little baby brother was now nothing, but an empty husk. Itachi falls to his knees and cries his only family left was now gone. He had no one now.

A/N: Sorry for being so short hope you like it!