Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Lizzy Payne and this is my love story...

I woke up to the sound of my phone. My brother had sent me a text!! I hadn't talked to him in a long time. He left for X-factor when I was 17 years old. And now I am 20... He didn't win, but he got into this boy band called One Direction. I had never met the others, but my brother says they are really awesome. His text said "Hi Liz!! I was thinking I'd tell you that me and the lads are having a concert close to home and I want you to come!! Since your summer holiday starts next week, I was thinking you could come stay with us!! Answer when you can. Ily -Liam (:"

Wow... They are actually having a concert close to me.... I answered him with a simple "Hi Liam!! I am going to the concert, but I have to think about the whole summer thing... xoxo -Liz (;"

He wanted me to stay with them. I need coffee so I can think about it. I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee. I drank it up and then I took a shower. I went to my bedroom and choose a outfit. I took a simple pair of highwaisted jeans and a red tank top. Then I called Liam. "Hi Liz" he said when he answered.

"Hi Liam. I was just wondering, are you here yet??" "Yeah, we are outside Olivia's!!" They are already here... "Can I come to the bus??" I asked. "Yeah Liz, of course." "Great, see you in ten!! Bye!!!" "Bye"

I was finally meeting the "lads"!! I just need to remember that Harry has curly hair, Niall play's the guitar, Zayn has black hair and Louis jokes a lot.

Ten minutes later I was outside of Olivia's when I remembered that I didn't eat breakfast. I knocked on the bus door... Then someone opened.. I looked up just to see a bush of curly hair. Harry had opened and just went straight for a hug. "Hi Harry..." I said with a little shyness in my voice.

Harry let go of me and said "Hi Lizzy, I have been wanting to meet you for a long time!!" I went inside the bus with Harry following me. When I saw Liam, I ran to him and he pulled me in for a hug. "Liam!!!" I said loudly. "Liz! I have missed you so much!" "Me too" I answered. That's when I saw him, my next friend. He was just sitting there, thinking about something. I went over to him and I said "Hi, you must be Niall. I'm Lizzy." He just looked up at me and answered "Hi." What a rude person!!

After bonding with everyone except Niall, I said to Liam "Liam, I forgot about breakfast..." He looked at me and said "We two can go to Olivia's and get you some food and then we can talk a bit." Talk a bit?? What does he want to talk about??? I just answered with a little "Ok..." When we were going out of the bus, I heard Niall playing their song "Little Things"... Why was he playing it?? They didn't have a concert for over a week...