40 - Love In School

HI IM BACK IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. I GUESS I'VE JUST BEEN DEALING WITH STUFF. BUT HERE TO COMPENSATE, I MADE THIS ONE SHOT.

OH AND THANK YOU FOR 26K READS :>

But first, i just want to say RIP to Sulli. I was not a fan but knowing people kill themselves just makes me sad. I hope people would stop treating peopls like that. Idols are human still, they get hurt.

That's all thank you.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

It was a monday morning and Yoongi was currently multitasking, eating his breakfast while reading his notes. They were gonna have a quiz today and he can't fail it. His teacher, Mr. Jeon was a terror one.

He was currently walking to school while reading his notes when suddenly his classmate Taehyung ran to him. " Yoongi! " Yoongi turned around and smiled. " Oh, Tae! Hi. " Taehyung and him was talking and laughing at their own world that didn't notice a familiar car passing by them.

" Oh shit we're late. " Taehyung held Yoongi's hand and ran to the school. Yoongi on the otherhand was too occupied with the tought of being late to complain about their hands intertwined.

They were in front of the school building breathing heavily, hands still intertwined. They were about to enter when they heard a cough from behind them. There stood, Mr. Jeon sending glares at the duo's intertwined hands. " What are you still doing here? What time is it? " Mr. Jeon asked eyes looking directly to Yoongi's. Before he could answer Taehyung spoke " Sorry Mr. Jeon won't happen again. "

Mr. Jeon's frown largened when he found the duo still not letting go. " Why are you holding hands? " with a raced eyebrow staring into Yoongi's eyes once more.

The duo was now well aware of the hands intertwined they both immediately let go and blushed, especially Yoongi.

The duo ran inside later on and went to their class. The duo was
Sitting in class when Mr. Jeon entered. Yoongi looked down avoiding the teacher's gaze after the morning encounter.

All throughout the lesson he could feel Jungkook's intense gaze. Taehyung looked at Yoongi thinkibg the boy was feeling unwell so he held Yoongi's hands and asked " are you okay? " Yoongi was shocked at Taehyung's actions so he pulled his hands and quickly shook his head that indicates a no. His eyes landed on a pissed off Jungkook poking the insides of his mouth with his tounge. Yoongi once again broke their eye contact and started taking down notes.

It was time for their quiz and Mr. Jeon was giving out his instructions " take out one sheet of paper and use only black ballpen no other color just black. Strictly no giving of papers. " Yoongi was feeling lazy to get the paper in his bag so he looked at Taehyung and asked for the paper. " Tae can i have one paper? " Before Taehyung could give him one Mr. Jeon caught on and called him " Mr. Min what did i say? " Yoongi looked down and scurried to get his paper.

They were in the middle of the test when suddenly Yoongi forgot what was the formula of the Question 2 " Hey tae, how did yiu solve for the 2nd question? " Tae answered " Oh? You just have to multiply and then divi- " Taehyung was cut off by Mr. Jeon's voice " Min Yoongi. No talking. " His gaze was intense before Yoongi could continue on answering Mr. Jeon spoke once again " Min Yoongi i want you to stay later i want to talk to you. " Yoongi just couldn't help but nod.

The class was passing the papers and was about to leave when suddenly Yoongi was once again called " Mr. Min stay " Everyone was slowly leaving when Mr. Jeon called Yoongi to come closer Yoongi went closer on his desk.
Yoongi was looking down but he could feel the Teacher's hard and dark gaze. " so what was that? I've been noticing you're too touchy with mr. Kim over there. Remind you i saw ypu both holding hands huh? " Yoongi couldn't utter a word " uhm. It was not what it looks like. W-we were in a h-hurry so i d-didn't notice our hands " Yoongi pouted. Jungkook smiled he can never resist his baby's pout. He went closer to Yoongi and hugged him " Never do that again am i clear? Next time i won't hesitate to do something. " Yoongi blushed as Jungkook whispered in his ears. " your cute when your jealous. " Yoongi whispered hoping Jungkook wouldn't hear but he did " oh yeah? Try it again and you'll not like it. Or you will? " Jungkook says as he went closer to yoongi's lips but making sure they don't touch. Yoongi whined so Jungkook pulled his baby in a kiss and a kiss in the forehead " aigooo my baby " while squishing Yoongi's cheeks " Can i go home now? " Yoongi asked Jungkook smiled " yes baby. We can go home. "