53

daniel takes a shaky breath as the cold substance for the scan is put on his belly, his shirt lifted and his hand in corbyn's

"you ready to see the cub for the first time?" dr. smith smiles, the woman getting everything ready.

"mhm, i can't wait" daniel laughs softly, looking up at corbyn with a smile.

"i'm just as excited" corbyn adds, running his fingers through daniel's hair before pressing a kiss to his forehead.

daniel's gaze is averted to the screen when dr. smith presses the device to his stomach, the woman moving it around as she looks for the small cub and a wide smile is placed on her lips once she catches site of them.

"well, daniel, the cub looks to be perfectly healthy, as well as the other one" dr. smith chuckles, "surprise, you're having twins! congratulations!"

daniel's eyes widen, his free hand covering his mouth in shock. "we're having twins?" corbyn repeats, eyes as wide as daniel's.

"yep, what a blessing" dr. smith sighs happily, turning back to the screen.

she points the two cubs out to the boys who stare in awe, nothing but happiness coursing through their bodies.

"oh my god, we're having twins" daniel confirms beneath his breath, trying his best to properly process the news.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

daniel looks down at the picture of his two cubs from the scan with a soft smile on his face, lightly caressing his bump as corbyn drives them back to their house.

the blond's leg has been bouncing the whole way back, failing to contain his happiness as he nibbles on his lower lip to stop his smile slightly, as it is already wide enough and is now beginning to hurt.

as soon as the two have entered their house corbyn pulls daniel into a hug, arms wrapped tightly around the boy's waist as he rocks him back and forth slightly.

"twins" he says with a chuckle, "we're having twins, baby."

daniel smiles for what feels like the hundredth time that day, pulling back slightly to look corbyn in the eyes. "we're gonna be a family of four" he says, running his fingers through corbyn's hair before resting his hand on the boy's cheek.

"i can't believe it!" corbyn exclaims, pulling daniel into another hug.

when he feels his shirt begin to get wet he pulls away to look daniel in the eyes, frowning when he sees that the boy is crying.

"why are you crying, love?" he questions, wiping away a stray tear with the pad of his thumb.

"i'm just happy. really, really happy" daniel giggles softly, staring into corbyn's eyes for a few moments before leaning up and connecting their lips.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

wassuppp, i'm not as sick anymore and i'm getting into updating and everything again. but thank you so much for 100k reads on this book and 800 followers, you guys make me incredibly happy. 🥺✨

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 454 ]