Ch. 40 Donut Ship!?

~Y/n pov ~

I looked out the window to see a big ass ship shaped like a donut.

"Are you seeing this?" I asked Peter.

He nodded slightly scared and in a state of shock, he starting patting Ned roughly on the cheek to get his attention, "Make a distraction."

Ned nodded before getting up and running to the window, everyone looked at his sudden commotion.

I took this as a time to put on my suit, it formed around me as my hair and eyes turned the familiar electric blue.

I turned away from Peter as he quickly started changing into his suit.

"Oh my god it's a freaking alien spaceship!" Ned squealed, in any other circumstance I would laugh but unfortunately this was not one of them.

Me and Peter left our bag in our seats and jumped out the window quickly heading towards the spaceship.

We arrived at the scene, to see Tony Stark about to be hit by some aliens big fist.

Peter quickly jumped towards them and grabbed his fist, stopping it from hitting Tony, "Oh hey Mr. Stark!"

"Where you come from.." Tony then noticed me, "kids?"

"Field trip." I told him blocking a punch coming my way.

Peter got hit away several times and I tried to cover him, "Little help here?" I asked sarcastically to Tony.

"Yep." He got up and starting shooting lasers at the alien.

We then saw this man with a red cape fly past, "That's the wizard guy you need to protect, I got this go."

"On it." Peter swang off, I was following closely behind.

I glanced back one last time rrally unsure about the whole situation.

"Go!" Tony grunted and threw the alien off of him.

I quickly ran off, following Peter.

I was quite behind. Peter, but he was chasing this dude with telekinesis powers, he kept putting obstacles in our way.

This car flew at us, my eyes widened, I didn't have enough time to react.

"Y/n." I heard as I was enveloped in strong arms, I looked up to see Peter was my saviour.

I took a shaking breath, "Thanks.."

Peter quickly shot a web at the escaping dude, and this beam started pulling us up.

"Mr Stark we're being beamed up!" Peter screamed at Tony.

Tony shot up towards us, "Hang on guys," then he spoke to Friday, "release unit 17-a and 17-b."

Fear took over my body, it was getting difficult to breathe and I couldn't let go because I was clinging onto Peter.

"Peter let go." Tony told him sternly.

"But you said save the wizard-" Peter started only to be cut off by Tony.

"You're running out of air and it'll be hard to breathe." Tony explained.

"That makes sense." Peter and I gasped for air as he pulled off his mask.

Peter starts to pass out as we both start falling, suddenly the pods reach us and catch us, it was a suit upgrade.

"Mr. Stark it smells like a new car in here!" Peter said excitedly.

Tony chuckled, "Happy trails kid," then he instructed Friday, "take them home."

Parachutescame out of our suits, "Oh come on!" Peter whined.

His parachute latched onto a section of the ship and he grabbed me last minute to help me up.

We both climbed into a section of the ship.

"We should've stayed on the bus."

"Really?" I asked sarcastically.

What have we got ourselves into?

~*~
_____________________________________
580 words