19; Sleepover

- knock knock

The sound of your door had made you nervous. You were sitting on your white sofa with both legs up as you cradled them.

You've only met Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon. Now you were going to meet Taehyung.

He was the one you were most nervous about.

You slowly walked over to your door and opened it hesitantly as you looked at the 5ft 10 man stand in front of you with his black silky hair. He looked as nervous as you.

"H-Hey Y/n..."

"Hi Taehyung..." You moved back so he could come in.

You nervously told him he could feel at home as he followed you into the living room where you both sat on the couch silently.

It was awkward.

"So...Um...What's up?" You said softly

"Oh, ha, well I argued with Seokjin hyung and I guess the only person I thought of was you... I'm sorry for bothering you Y/n"

You felt flustered, for someone as popular as Taehyung, he chose you to comfort him.

"I see..." You moved closer to him as you patted his back in a comforting way. "Shall I make you a bed or would you rather sleep in my bed?"

His eyes grew wide. "W-With you?"

All of a sudden you felt flustered,

"As much as I would like to Taehyung, I don't think that would be suitable for now..." You said shyly.

He nodded.

"I'll sleep wherever, thank you Y/n"

You smiled at him as you scurried off to make Taehyungs bed, you decided to make it in the living room instead of your bedroom floor incase he got uncomfortable.

You watched Taehyung slowly get into his bed as he thanked you one more time, you smiled at him as you headed to your own bed,

And drifted off into a peaceful sleep.