Chapter 1

Bridget's P.O.V
•August 7, 1971•
•Indiana, U.S.A•

*My phone rings* I groan and I face away from the phone. I put one of my pillows on my head so i can block the ringing sound from my phone. When my phone stopped ringing, I took my pillow off my head and sighed. Then my phone started ringing again. I screamed in my pillow and answered my phone. "Hello?" I said tiredly. "Bridget, it's me Jamie! Guess what!" She said in excitement.

I sat up fully to listen to what she had to say. "What?" I said with slight nervousness in my tummy. "So you know that our favorite band is Led Zeppelin right?" "Ya? What about them?" I said slowly but excitedly "They are going on Tour today! They are going to Chicago on September 5th at the Chicago amphitheater. Do you wanna go?" She waited for an answer. "OMG! I have to go!" I was so excited.

"So, when are we going to get our tickets?" Jamie said. I sat there thinking when. "Let's try to get them tomorrow." I said smiling. I started to think about how I will be in front of the band watching Jimmy Page playing his guitar and watching John Bonham hit the drums with the drumsticks. Then Jamie started to speak which snapped me out of my thinking. "Ok, sounds good. See you tomorrow." She said happily. "ok, see you tomorrow." I say as I hung up. I look at the clock that was on my side table beside my bed. 10:34 AM it read. So I decided to get out of my bed and get in the shower.
*10 minuets later*
I got out of the shower and put on this

 *10 minuets later*I got out of the shower and put on this

I decided to go walk for a little. So, I grabbed my little purse and I put the little stuff I need. I walked out the door and locked the door. I walked to a nearby café to get myself a hot coffee to wake myself up even more. Getting 2 looks and getting smiles, getting compliments by the guys and ladies. Which puts a smile on my face and putting me in a good mood!

I reached The the café, which had a warm, home, and happy feeling to it. It looked very like a medieval/modern look to it. That's why it gave me that feeling from what I listed just a few seconds ago. As I walked in, the cashier said "Miss. Bridget, you want your usual hot coffee?" "Yes please and also could you get me a bagel with cream cheese on it?" I said while smiling. "Of course you can!" She said smiling back at me as I pulled out the exact money I needed to give the cashier. "Thank you" I kind of chuckled to myself at the fact I was gonna go to the Led Zeppelin concert that I was gonna go to soon and that was one of their songs that I hope they will play. I sit down at a table to wait for my coffee and bagel.

~ Time Skip ~

After I was done eating and drinking my coffee. I go and walk a little more and just to look around again in my city after the billionth time of me walking around since I was little. I am very excited for the concert next month! I continue to think about the concert and how excited I am for it until I found my favorite store that I go to all the time. I go in and look around to see if they have anything new.

"Do you need help with anything?" One of the staff ask. "No thank you, I'm just gonna see what you guys have here that's new here thank you though!" I said while smiling. "Ok, if you need anything you can ask one of us staffs." I read her tag and I seen her name was 'Sarah' (A/N: I just watched a movie today so the name came from the movie and that was the first name that came in mind so don't come at me saying it's a white basic girl name!😂) "thank you Sarah. If you don't mind me calling you by your name." I said while nodding. "No no it's ok I mean we have name tags for a reason." She said giggling and smiling. I said while giggling as smiling "you have a point there. But thank you." "Your welcome hun!" She said. She turned around and walked away to help another customer. I smiled to myself and as soon as I smiled I saw a Led Zeppelin T-shirt that had this picture on it

(A/N: I actually have a poster right by my bed that's like this!😂 so I thought to use this on a shirt)

I have never seen this type of shirt before. And I thought it was cute. So I bought it. I'm gonna of course wear it the day I go to the concert. When I walked out of the store I decided to go home. As I did, I thought on what to make for lunch because I know I would be hungry when I did get home and when I started to cook. I spent 2 hours walking and being at the store. And I didn't really eat much either.

~Time Skip~

I made myself and bacon Egg and cheese sandwich for lunch and honestly it was really good. I decided to watch my favorite movie "the Wizard Of Oz" and I invited my little sister karly because it was her favorite movie too. I haven't seen her in like 3 months so I wanted to spend time with her and see her. And after that me and her had a little girls day and when the night came she went home and I got my PJs on and went to bed!
________________________

Words: 990
Date chapter came out: 8/18/19
I had a lot of fun making this and I'm so happy that I'm making this and that I had the time to write this. I hope you guys enjoyed this book and this chapter!  Thank you for the support! And I want to thank the people who tried to help me be motivated. 💖make sure to give this chapter a vote and to comment on how you like this chapter! Thank you!💖