Chapter 1: Prologue

Narrator POV:

"Young man, you too can become a hero!"

Those were the words the number one hero in the world, All Might, told a fourteen year old Izuku Midoriya who had saved his childhood friend from a villain made of sludge earlier that day. Hearing his idol say that phrase to him made Izuku drop to his knees with a hand over his heart and sob, he sobbed like no one was watching, and you can imagine the look of stupefied confusion that struck his face once All Might offered to give him his quirk. After receiving an explanation of what All Might's quirk, One for All, was, Izuku immediately protested. Saying that he already had a quirk of his own and that there were definitely better choices of successors out there rather than him. A bit of further convincing and talking later and All Might was happy to report that Izuku had accepted taking upon the sacred torch that was One for All.

That's where this story begins, two months have passed since All Might added more to Izuku's daily training regimen, and the training that he was tasked to do is clean Dagobah Municipal Beach. A beach that over the past decade has amassed hundreds of giant piles of trash spanning across the entire sand area, this beach has also been subject to illegal dumping of items among other things. However, Izuku currently cleaning the beach in the butt crack of dawn hours of a summer Tuesday morning isn't where our main focus is right now. It's actually on a gorgeous young teen girl who has short brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, a voluptuous body and large breasts. Her name is Ochako Uraraka, and she is on her daily morning jog as part of her training for UA, a hero school that she plans on getting into, the top one in the entire world actually.

'I wonder what I should have for breakfast when I get back. I'll leave the Mochi in the fridge for after lunch.' Ochako thinks as music blasts in her ears through her earphones and she begins jogging past the beach. She looks to the trash filled area with sadness and remorse, remembering how when she was a young child, she and her family would frequent this beach for a little fun in the sun. Ochako is brought out of her thoughts however by an incredibly loud crashing sound coming from one of the nearby piles of trash. As she looks over to it, what she sees makes her face flush with crimson red blush and her nose begin bleeding severely. She is currently staring at a shirtless and sweaty Izuku Midoriya who has just used his quirk to bring a large chunk of the trash pile in front of him down onto the sand for him to pick up for his training.

'Humana Humana Humana...' Is the only phrase going through Ochako's mind on repeat as her heartbeat quickens and she begins to drool while watching Izuku's God-like muscles glisten like diamonds in the early morning sunlight. After a few more moments Ochako snaps out of her entrancement and begins arguing with herself that she should at least go talk to the hottie she was just gawking at. Her inner argument ends with her good conscience being german surplexed by her bad conscience and the real her starting to make her way down to the beach via the stairs. 'C-Calm down Ochako. You've talked to plenty of guys before because of the construction company Mom and Dad own! But... none of them are anywhere near as hot as this hunk...' Ochako thinks, trying to calm her nerves, but she only makes herself more nervous, and seeing Izuku look at his progress of the beach and smile brightly doesn't help her one bit! Why does his smile have to be so pure and beautiful?!

As Ochako nears Izuku and takes her earbuds out of her ears, the green haired teen hears the crunching of sand under her feet and she eeps cutely in surprise upon seeing him snap his head towards her. "Who are you?" Izuku asks, however his question goes unanswered as Ochako has lost herself staring into his enchantingly beautiful emerald green eyes. It's only as he walks towards her and waves his hand in front of her face with a quirked eyebrow that she snaps out of her stupor and once again erupts in crimson red blush. "U-U-U-Uh-Um! I-I'm Urako Ocharaka! I-I mean O-Ochako Uraraka!" Ochako stammers out while trying to avert her eyes from Izuku's, only to look back at him as she hears him begin to laugh. 'His laugh is cute...' She thinks as her blush calms down a bit.