TDC ALTERNATIVE ENDING

*Spoilers from the movie and the book so if you haven't read it or watch it, then good luck~!!

THOMAS' POV

People keep on blasting explosions, WICKED guards shooting and killing the trespassers with their guns. Everything was a total chaos and hell in The Last City. The buildings start to crumble down the ground, and some were on fire. There were many dead bodies, shattered glass, and vehicles destroyed everywhere. I don't know if we could even escape this place. I hope Brenda and the others are safe.

We were carrying Newt down the sidewalk when a strong explosion blasts in front of us, stopping us in our tracks. Newt coughed a black liquid from his mouth. Me and Gally put him down and lean him on the railings.

"He's getting worse guys. We need to get him to Brenda as soon as possible." Minho said, looking worried and devastated at the same time.

"No... Don't! Just... just leave me here. Go... save yourselves." Newt said as he struggles through and start coughing again.

Me, Minho, and Gally exchange looks.

"How much longer will it take to get to them?" I asked

"Maybe after crossing those two buildings over there. We can still make it." Gally said.

"No, please! You guys have... to go... Leave me here..."

"Newt, we can still make it. Just hold on. We're not giving you up, man" I exclaimed with determination.

Despite his request to let us leave him here and die, I just can't. He's my best friend and I can't imagine him without by my side as we make our way to our home.

There was a long pause before Gally spoke up. "C'mon, we have to go" Gally and I pick up Newt and support him on his arms as Minho follow beside us. We were about to leave when another explosion blasts not so far from us, creating a small earthquake. We slowly put down Newt again and the three of us take cover.

Just as the earthquake stop shaking, Newt suddenly start screaming like he was stabbed by a knife a million times. I looked up and saw a syringe stab on his left shoulder as he try stopping himself to scream even more in pain.

"Where did that shunk come from?" Minho asked and tried taking off the syringe on Newt's shoulder, but Newt stiffed from his position.

"Minho, you're hurting him!" Gally exclaimed making Minho stop on what he is doing.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry..."

I looked around my surroundings to spot where the syringe comes from. My attention got caught when I saw from a far a person holding a bow, standing on a bridge. The person was wearing a hood so I didn't quite saw the face.

Who the hell?

The person slowly put down the bow and plastered a grin across his/her face, sending a cold chill on my spine all of a sudden. The person turn around and walks away. "HEY! STOP!" I shouted, but it was too late. The person was gone.