17) Randy

Above pic I am living for their height difference 😍❤💯

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

Today I am in a good mood so I wore Rye's hoodie and went downstairs, mum and me had our breakfast while talking about my trip with "friends".

Yeah I know it's a lie but I can't tell her for now. She do knows I am gay, and she supports me, it's just I am not yet ready to tell her about my boyfriend, after all Rye and I just started dating.

Mum dropped me to school as usual, I entered the building and spotted Rye immediately, he walked towards me with a smile, I smiled back. He came and kissed me infront of everyone,
I kissed back everyone was shocked. Cause I was not only kissing rye but also wearing his clothes.

"You wore my clothes babe, hmm?" He said, "Yeah, they are comfy" I said and smelled it. He came close to my ears,
"Good, cause I want everyone to know you belong to me" he said, I can feel his smirk near my ears. I shivered at his possessiveness."Let's go" he said and kissed my cheeks.

We walked hand in hand in the hallway ignoring all the stares and shocked faces. Soon I spotted Jack and Brook.
"Hey Jacklyn ! " I screamed. Rye chuckled when I said Jacklyn. "Seriously Jacklyn Andy? What is this?" Rye asked when we reach to Jack and brook.

I smirked, "Its a ship name of these two" I said pointing at them.

"Jack +Brooklyn=Jacklyn" I said.

Rye chuckled, " Shut up Andy, look who is saying" brook said pointing at the hickey on my neck, I hide it and blushed.

Brook started laughing, "I-I guess Randy is real now" he said, Jack started laughing with him too.

"Randy ?" Me and Rye asked brook in unison.

"Rye + Andy = Randy" Brook said copying me.

Rye looked at me and smirked, I looked away and blushed, he chuckled at my reaction and pulled me closer by my waist.

We went to our classes, Rye seating next to me, he kept staring at me, I am kinda pissed off at that, I know he loves me but studies is important too, teacher haven't came yet, "Rye I swear if you don't stop staring at me, no kisses for you" I said, he pouted like a little baby.

"Oh I can at least fuck you then" he said , "Rye I swear if you don't focus on your studies, I am never gonna talk to you even if you beg me to and you know I mean it" I yelled at me. He huffed and looked in the front while pouting.

Everyone looked at me with unbelievable look, not their fault though, the bad guy who never listens to anyone just behaved at once I yelled at him, I smirked at myself for having such an effect on Rye.

He did behaved as I said, he focused on his studies very nicely, I am happy about it.

After that we went towards our other lectures, Rye's class was in opposite direction so he went, I was walking, somebody tapped me on my shoulders, I turned and looked up, it was Jake.

"Hi Andy how are you?" He asked.
"Hey Jake I am fine, what about you?" I asked, "I am fine" he said, I smiled.

"So I didn't saw you for 4 days, where were you?" He asked, "Oh I went out with Rye..." I said, he frowned "Why were you out with him, I thought you hated him" he said.

"Well he kinda did took me with him against my will... but after spending time with him there, I realized I do love him...." I said. He again frowned he came close to me and took my hands in his.

"Andy you are a good guy, but that boy is not a good person he is dangerous, you should stay away from him" he said, I frowned and took my hands back from his hold "Listen Jake you are my good friend and I know you care about me and I appreciate that, but I love Rye I really do, I have seen a different side of him which no one knows and I know he is not a bad person at all" I said.

He signed, "Andy I.... okay we will talk about it later" Jake said, ruffled my hair and walked away.

That was weird.... I kinda felt a little awkward while talking with him today, maybe he is not himself today. I brushed it off and went to my lecture.

After that I met Rye and we both walked towards the cafeteria, "Hey Randy ! Here !" Brook shouted, I face palmed myself, Rye chuckled.

We went and sat down with Jacklyn and sonny, we were just joking and fooling around, Rye would keep kissing my cheeks or lips time to time, not that I hate it, I love how he shows his love towards me.

He again kissed my lips but this time passionately, I kissed back, "I love you so much" he said, kissing my neck and putting his hand on my waist, "I love you too" I said.

But this time I felt someone staring at me I looked to the left and saw Jake, he kinda looked jealous maybe? He had a frown on his face when he realised I was looking at him, he smiled at me and waved his hands , I smiled back.

Maybe I just imagined it, why would he be jealous. After school, Rye and me went to my house, we cuddled and watched Netflix in my room.
(A/n - "Netflix chill with me bedroom romances" 😏😏😏)

Soon my mum came home, she saw rye and she asked him to stay for dinner, he tried to deny but my mum is stubborn. So he stayed, after dinner I told him to stay at my house tonight.

We changed our clothes, Rye was in his boxers since he loves to sleep in boxer, he pulled me closer and put my head on his chest snuggling into him tightly, "goodnight babe" he said and kissed my forehead, I smiled and instantly fall asleep in his arms.

_________________________________________

Wonder what's with Jake?
And next chapter is gonna be very interesting little bit of smut and a little surprise for ya 😏❤
So stay tuned ;)