1

Y/N was walking by when she saw the poster

Y/N was walking by when she saw the poster. Her mother and her agreed that she should get a part time job sometime.

Since her mother knows that she'll probably just lay around the house the whole summer she wanted Y/N to be more productive

even the thought of being productive didn't please her at all.

"do you really need to get a job?" Jungkook pouted. "why not stay with kookie" he continued yes, he learned how to speak in 1st person since he took some special classes but he does speak in 3rd person to Y/N often since she found him cute.

"well you heard eomma" she said pouting "productivity yay..." she said

"fine fine but you treat kookie" he said crossing his arms "since you make money"

"fine you spoiled rabbit hmph" she said playfully pushing him.

"I'm taking the job too actually" Nayeon said smiling her usual bright smile while showing her teeth.

"at least I won't be bored while working" she said and suddenly Jungkook backhuged her while they were walking.

"yahhh i can't walk let go aigoo" she said.

"ani you're so soft~ kookie wubbie" he said hugging tighter.

"I told you he's crazy for you" Nayeon said while giggling at the situation.

His bear hugs are much better than productivity ㅠㅠ she thought to herself.

>>>>

Two hours later

"So did you call them?" Her mother asked her. "you know it might be fun it is a theme park after all"

"I know but I don't wanna do this" Y/N said since all you wanted to do is binge watch kdramas all day at home.

"no you and Nayeon need to do something other that watching kdramas here or at her house" her mother said "we talked about this remember? And both me and Mrs. Im want you to do something worthwhile"

Y/N groaned.

I want to be lazyyyyy. She thought

"now chin up it's about time you did something worthwhile aish" her mother said laughing.

"fine fine fine mom I will" she said walking up to her room.

a little while later she got on her phone and did a video call with Nayeon.

Video call

Nayeon : it's tiring I want to watch dramas with you like last summer

You : yeah I know

Nayeon : well who knows there must be something interesting that happens

You : wont count on it

Nayeon : have you ever watched horror movies? Things do happen in parks Y/N but oh well cute boys?

You : aigoooo you're not scaring me, also no flirting :(

"Nothing is as It seems"
>>>
Welcome to the first chapter of book 2 of my cute bunny boy! I hope you guys enjoy and for new readers I suggest you should go check out book 1 first! Have a good day/night!