Note

Short Chapter In Two Parts :>
Yes, I'm really really crazy right now...

No actually...me and Momo unnie are crazy right now.

Okay so long story short we were both tired of Nayeon whining about not having a boyfriend she really was jealous about Kookie I guess?

Heechul came along too...he's Momo's boyfriend and they recently got together.

So we had this crazy plan to find some cute handsome guy that Nayeon might like...

This is how we ended up in a bar.

"babe wanna get something to drink?" Heechul said they had their hands interlocked.

"no oppa! we're here to find Nayeon a boyfriend!" Momo said and I thought that Heechul would think she's cute.

"okay okay I know someone here that she might like" he said then he led us through the hyped up crowd to the backstage.

"he plays with the band, he's the main singer too" Heechul said then suddenly a brunette appeared with a mic in his hand.

"Jinyoung! Yah Park Jinyoung!" He yelled which got the boy's attention, I thought he looked handsome.

"Heechul hyung" he said walking towards us "did you come to watch us play tonight?"

"yes we did...and also we came to hook you up" Heechul said.

"wow...straightforward" Jinyoung replied.

>>>>
A short update :) but i think I'm gonna change the storyline