The Day

"Pearl!!!! Get me untied!!! You don't need to do this.!" Panic Greg said
"Nope I'ma fuck you then fuck you more until your either dead or have no 'sperm' what humans call it." Pearl said with a cheery smile. Pearl was taking Greg to somewhere they can have alone time. In her room, she opened it and also dragged along Greg. She made some steps and a bed and whatever human do when they have sexy time. She put him on the bed still tied and gotten on top of him. She started to kiss him and moving to his no no zone. He started panicking and moving a lot. As pearl was about to pull down his pants he got free and gotten into the water swimming out this. But him not being fit and tied up no prevailed. Pearl grab him and said "Oh my look how wet you look let me take this off for you!" And pulled off his pants and shirt. With only his boxers left. Greg was still freaking out. Then his dong felt something that been awhile.  GETTING TOUCH "Stop pearl it..*moans* " Greg was about to say something when pearl started sucking his dong and looking at him. A few minutes of this he came and saw pearl mouth dripping his sperm. She swallowed it and then her octopussy was near Greg's hard meaty cock. And suck it up like a vacuum. Pulling in and out, in and out pearl and Greg were about to climax and then pearl yelled out "OH GREG I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THISS!!" And then both came and pearl untied Greg and he put on his clothes and said "The ol' universe charm." And left pearl was blushing and wanting more she made a dildo and fucked herself with it for a few more hours until she was done.