(2 yrs. ago) 16 b-day

~Amber's POV~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just woke up to someone yelling. It was my mom and another lady yeling. Who would be yelling at my mom at this hour?!
"THEY JUST DIED!! YOU NEED TO TELL HER!!" The lady yelled.
"SHE IS MY CHILD NOW!! IT WOLD JUST UPSET HER!!!" My mom yelled back.
This continued so I decide I would go see what was going on. Right before I open the door I heard a door slam after I heard the lady yell "AT LEAST TELL HER ABOUT PERRIE!!" and with that I walked into the living room.
"Who is Perrie?" I asked casually. My mom looked to the floor not knowing what to say. I looked at her and finally she turned her gaze to me.
"Perrie is just a member of the family. You haven't met her yet. She lives in London so..." My mom trailed off.
"Wait so who died? Why should you tell me?" I ask curiously. I had thought I met the whole family.. I finally just let it go after she didn't answer me. I went to my room and didnt say another word about it.

~2 days later~

Mom won't tell me. She said it's a surprise for my 18th birthday. I wish she would tell me who that even was.

I'm at work in my aunts small bakery. I love this place! I love baking!

I hear the door open. "Hi welcome to Aubrey's. May I help you?" I ask as I notice a guy with a hoodie and sunglasses on. "Do I know you?" I question after getting his order.

Red hair peeking out from under the hood. Holy Sh*t. Michael. From 5sos. I stood in shock. "It's on the house." I say as he reaches for his wallet.

He smiles and turns around. "Thanks." he says as he walks out the door. I smile the rest of the day.