intro 2

Anika

Hi I am Anika Rana. Girl frnd of Shivay singh oberoi.What 😮 Didn't billuji introduced me? How he forget that...ok leave it. I have a little brother sahil. He is just 11 yrs old. But his attitude like 60 yrs old.he had a crush.. That too 10 yrs elder than him. Her name is......

"Gouriiiiiii"

Gouri

Hi i am your favorite chirraiya gouri trivedi. Best frnd of anika and bhavya. Sahil's crush. But i have a crush on my chirotta.you all right. He is the great omkara singh oberoi. Meri omiii
But one problem he didn't know about this. Don't blame me i always gives hint him. But he is the world best tubelight.its because I always jealous of bhavya.

"It's nice na you get jealous of me at least that matter.

Bhavya

I am bhavya pratap rathor.best frnd of Aniri. And girlfriend of rudra.we fell love with each other before 4 months. After one week of collage opening day. It's not him I am proposed him. It's the reason is gouri get jealous at me. She always asked how I am proposed rudra. Simple I said "I love you rudra. Will you be mine valatine."that's it. But ri, she always failed to proposed omkara. Last moment she told her world famous dialogue. 'Ladko ko propose karne ke liye isakee ladkiyon ki duty nahi hai. Ladkon ko ladkiyon ko propose karnee ki duty hai.hamara ears get damaged because of this words. She need to three word to tell omkara " I love you "

Bye bye meet you soon.

Next:anirivya parents and sahil 😁

Don't throw chameleeessss 🙏