New kid

I woke up to see my dad gone, probably at work. I did my usual take a shower, brush my teeth, get ready for school. I walked out my house locking the door behind me walking to school, I got to school and to my locker getting my stuff and putting some away when there was kids running past me wooing and booing at some kids. Because i am a 4'10 girl in high school i had to make my way to the front were i found Malachi. "Whats going on?" i asked looking up at him "oh the new kid and fire prince are having a blow out" i looked ahead. And just as Malachi said there was a pale boy with black crazy hair wearing a red flannel and black skin tight jeans throwing fists at the "king" of the school fire prince, thats what everyone called him anyways. The principle was coming our way and everyone split even f-prince new better and run. I was walking as fast as my chubby little legs could take me when i caught a glance of the new kid looking straight at me. "Well the new kid getting in fights" i could hear the principle saying and i just walked into class.

The class started normally with the mr.chester telling us what we were doing and anything else going on today, right when we were e getting our things the new kid walked into to class interrupting mr.chester, "mr.lee nice to see you here today" mr.chester said raising his eyebrows "Please introduce yourself" he said crossing his arms. "Very well then, Hey I'm Marshall lee nice to meet you" he said looking at everyone specially the girls. "Ok mr.lee you'll be sitting next to ms.(l/n), (y/n) please raise your hand" i looked at my desk raising my hand when Marshall made his way to the desk next to me. "Sup shorts stack" Marshall said looking me up and down along with a smirk, "please don't make fun of my height" i said still looking ahead "what ever you say babe" with that sentence he laid back in his chair and every girl in the class was staring at me and all i could do is look down.

The end of the day came and i was gathering my stuff talking about shopping with Malachi when Marshall walked up to me. "hey babe" he said with Malachi giving me the wide eye oooh, "don't call me that i ain't your babe" i said graving Malachi by the sleeves and walking out. "Girl that dudes into you" Malachi said nudging me "Yea right his into everyone didn't you see the way he looked at every girl, i bet he did that at what ever school he was at before" i said still walking with him. We were both going to my house. When we arrived i noticed my dads car was there and seeing since Malachi was part of the lgbtq+ my dad didn't have a problem with him, "Hey dad I'm home" i yelled smelling spaghetti in the air "Malachi's here with me" i said hanging up my backpack and my shoes at the door. "Oh hey sweetie, Malachi how was school today you two?" he asked pouring the water from the pasta "It was good mr.(l/n), we got a new kid too" Malachi said nudging me as i gave him a head nod because my dad wasn't very 'big' on me dating boys. "Yea and i was coming over to ask if i may take your daughter shopping for new cloths?" Malachi said with begging hands. "I need to go to the lady room, ill be right back" i said walking up to my room to go use my bathroom, when i finished up washing my hands i went back downstairs with Malachi smiling all big. "Ok (y/n) you can go with Malachi because i agree my daughter dose have a bad girl look. BUT eat dinner with your old man first and be back by midnight" my dad said agreeing to it and i could not believe my ears. All i could do was smile and hug my dad saying thank you over and over again, I got three plates down one for me, my dad, and my bestie i also got the parmesan cheese and some sodas from out of the fridge and my heart lit up when i saw no type of liquor. We all ate in peace and after me and Malachi went to the mall buying cloths that i was sure i wouldn't ware for a week straight.