Awakening

His vision was blurry , he laid upright on his elbow , and sat quite till his vision returned.

He looked around and noticed he was on a bed in a hotel room , once he looked around some more he noticed one of his brothers .

" natsu !" He called out to him , his brother was still unconscious, and had a very nasty burn mark on arm , obviously from that mans lightning jutsu , 'black lightning what the hell'.

He got up on his feet a little wobbly , and walked to his brothers side and stared at him and gripped his fist .

' I was supposed to protect them .. I wasn't strong enough . I lost control' he thought .

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder , he turned around quickly and tried to punch at whomever had touched him , except he ended up only hitting the mans stomach .

The man smiled , he had pink hair in a bowl cut fashion , he had a pink mustache , he stood at 6'3 he had the usual kumo jonin attire , but he wore his head band in his right arm .

" my name is hachigan , your the older brother I've heard so much about "

Naruto backed up and thought 'armin !'

"Bastard if you've done anything to hurt him I'll kill you !"

"Calm down, he is with kiri-Chan getting you something to eat ," he walked towards the window of the room and stared out of it . " so your the jenchuriki of the nine tails"

Naruto hesitated, he finally remembered what happened he tapped into the bijus chakra and still lost . " yeah I am" he said looking at the mans back .

"I'm one hundred percent sure the raikage is going to offer you and your brothers citizenship ."

Naruto's face grew hard " never . I'd never join a hidden village , you all use jenchuriki as means of power to wage war , a human sacrifice, something I'll never be , fuck that ."

Hachigan was quite while he processed the information , he was about to speak again when they heard

"Ugh my head"

"Nastu!" Naruto called out and rushed over .

"Onii-Chan , are you okay , where's armin ?"

————————————————————————
We find armin walking hand in hand with kirigakure of kumogakure , she was the grand daughter of the current raikage  she was nineteen and a jonin on a squad with hachigan , and Darui .

She was expected to take the seat from her grandfather once she becomes of age .

As they walked you can see the three different outfits She got each of them ,She was also getting to know the shy little armin , he was so cute to her .

" So Pipsqueak , why the hell was your brother stealing from my friend anyway ."

Armin looked down " we don't have a family , or anywhere to stay , that patch of field in the forest is where we have been living for months, barely anything eat , oni-Chan does his best to provide for us" . He said sadly .

That broke her heart , every child should know the love and warmth of a family . She looked back down " you know what , I'm sure gramps is going to invite you guys to stay back home with us , your brothers special . Then I can show you the love of a family and how to be a kick ass ninja like your big sis" .  She said smiling brightly .

Armin looked up wide eyed . Someone other then his brothers wanted him around , he gave the women a big hug and they continued walking in a comfortable silence .