𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ" - ɴʙᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʙᴏʏ  [ʀᴜɴ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ]

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ" - ɴʙᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʙᴏʏ [ʀᴜɴ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ]

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *
¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .
.  * .  .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° . ☆   .  . • . ● .° °★

THAT SAME NIGHT, Joe and Ben helped Kentrell out his casket before assisting him to the car as they went back to place the empty coffin back into the ground

THAT SAME NIGHT, Joe and Ben helped Kentrell out his casket before assisting him to the car as they went back to place the empty coffin back into the ground. Making things look as if it was never touched before. Not wanting any of the graveyard workers to suspect anything suspicious was going on. So they fixed it up to the best of their ability before jogging back to the car with their hoodies thrown over their heads keeping a low profile, as they couldn't stop smiling.

The pair couldn't be more happy that they were now reunited.

As Kentrell still couldn't believe after a couple years of attempting to awaken it finally happened. Trying to still process everything that happened in the last minutes. He felt out of place now that he was back on earth and knew it would take him a while to get use to everything but the further they drove away from the cemetery, things still looked the same to him.

Nothing hasn't changed much as he thought it would.

The corner stores were still dingy as ever, the roads were still cracked and dry, the same roach infested restaurants were holding up and last but not the least the air still felt the same. Kentrell couldn't really explain it but knew how he felt and everything felt weird.