The Cabinet

PROLOGUEOnce upon a time in a land far far away there were two girls. Their names were Skylar and Taylor. They were best friends. They lived in the middle of a valley. Their mothers always said, "never go into the cabinet in Taylor's basement." But that is where their tale begins.

Chapter 1 The start of a crazy adventure"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15..16..17..18..19..20 READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" screamed Skylar. "Hee hee" snickered Taylor. The two girls were playing hide and go seek. Taylor was the master at it. This time she is hiding in the basement, "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" screamed Skylar again."You better not be hiding in the basement, you know what your mother would say. "

Chapter 2The Noise...Just then Taylor heard a noise come through the cabinet. "Did you hear that?" Taylor screamed. " Was that you trying to trick me again?" "No," Taylor said worriedly. "It came from you know what." "Not the..." "Yes, the... CABINET!!"

Chapter 3 How is this possible!"THE CABINET MADE THE NOISE!?!" asked Skylar. "That's crazy, Cabinets don't make noise." "Well, this one DID!" Taylor complained. All of a sudden, the cabinet opened by itself, and a bright light shined before Skylar and Taylor...

Chapter 4Giggling! >:)"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The two girls screamed. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehe" Something was giggling in the cabinet. "Wh-" Taylor said. "EWWWWWW!" Skylar was confused. Why is Taylor saying, "Ewwwww" ? She thought. "EWWW!" Skylar now knew why Taylor said EWW! "ITS-ITS-EWWWW !!!!!!!!" "GROSS!!!!!!!!, I MEAN THAT'S JUST GROSS," Skylar said disgustedly.

Chapter 5 What's HappeningA green and black lizard the same size as Taylor, a shock of terror went over the girls to the weird looking lizard. Just then the lizard started to talk... "YOU LOOK TASTY," he said in a deep voice. "Time to go, Taylor," Skylar said panicked and scared. You could tell that each girl was scared out of their minds. I mean would you be scared if a lizard taller than you came through a cabinet, and said to you "You look TASTY!!" Then he started coming closer, and closer till he ate Skylar. "SKYLAR!" Taylor said "NO:(" "EAT ME TOO!!" Taylor said, "I want to be in heaven with my best friend." "WELL YOU DO LOOK NICE AND PLUMP AND TASTY, SO WHY NOT" So right there in that basement two best friends were eaten by a big green, and black lizard.

Chapter 6 The Creepy "Gulp, Gulp umm those girls are nice and sweet. To bad, I sent them to DEATH DIMENSION!! HEHEHE!!" The weird looking lizard giggled to himself and went right back into the cabinet. But he hesitated, and said to himself "I WONDER WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE THOSE GIRLS GOT THEMSELVES INTO ?" Meanwhile, Skylar and Taylor were not having the best time. They didn't know where they were or what happened. "Am I in Heaven?" Questioned Skylar looking around confused "I don't think so!" Answered Taylor Spotting something strange "Look over there!" "What is that?" Skylar said even more puzzled "I think that's a cobblestone castle? Or maybe it's the gate to Heaven!" Taylor said happily. But then they noticed something. . . . they noticed something that they knew wasn't supposed to be in Heaven at all.

Chapter 7 The Beginning of the end?"Doesn't that look kind of like that creature that ate us?" Whispered Taylor "Yeah a lot like it!" Skylar said scared. Taylor went up to the creature "H-Hello can you help us?" Taylor asked the Lizard looking creature "SURE WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU TASTY LOOKING ANIMALS?." Said the Lizard creature "Can you tell us where are we?" Skylar said running up to where Taylor was "OH THIS PLACE IS NOT ANY OLD PLACE, IT'S DEATH DIMENSION!" Said the lizard looking the creature in shock "D-did you just say t-the D-D-Death Dimension?!" Skylar and Taylor said scared "OH YES YOU ARE VERY SCARED I CAN TELL YOU'RE SCARED AND SCARED SUPPER ISN'T TASTY AT ALL!" The Lizard Creature yelled "Well why do you want to eat us? We're just two little girls" Taylor said almost like she was trying to make the Creature confused "OH CHILD CREATURE THING YOU CAN'T FOOL ME I KNOW MY SON HAS EATEN YOU ALREADY BUT THAT'S WHY YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN BEGGING YOU NOT TO GO IN THE CABINET SHE KNOWS THE CONSEQUENCES TO THIS PLACE! The Lizard Creature said with an evil grin spreading across its face. Skylar and Taylor were both shaking from what this "thing" has said they didn't know what to say but then. . . . "What are the "Consequences" to this place?" Taylor asked "OH THE CONSEQUENCES ARE IF YOU TRY LEAVING YOU WILL BE SENTENCED TO PRISON UNTIL FURTHER IDEAS! OH AND DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE PRISON THAT'S NOT THE BEST OF IDEAS." The Lizard Creature laughed evilly then walked away. Skylar and Taylor were on their own. . . . Or at least they thought they were.