Date night

A/N Instead of going to the party her and Brett decided to go on a date. They had already went to get some ice cream and food so now they are going to go rent a movie for they can watch at her house. Also I'm going to try and make this short.
(Liv and Brett's outfit)

                            ~~~~~~

                 ~~~~~~

"So what movie are you interested in?" Brett asks driving to the movie store. "Halloween." She says. "Which one?" He asks. She smiles. "Halloween II!" She says with excitement as they pull up to the movie store. "Alright be right back." He says as he parks and hops out the car and jogs inside the store to find the movie.

She waits for a few minutes before he comes walking out. He shows her the movie as he walks to the car. He opens the car door and gets in. He locks the door and buckled up before putting the car in reverse. "Alright lets go!" He then pulls out the drive way and takes off to Liv's house.

                             ~~~~~~

Pulling into the driveway of her house they unbuckle their seatbelts and get out the car. Brett locks his door after they close them. Alivia gets her key out and unlocks the door to her house as they reach the door.

They walk inside and Brett locks the door behind them. She turns to him. "I know we just ate but do you want popcorn?" She asks as she kicks off her shoes. He shakes his head. "Nah I'm good!" He says.

She nods and makes her way upstairs he follows after taking his shoes off. She walks into her room and waits for Brett to enter before shutting the door. She grabs the movie from Brett's hand with a smile. He jumps onto the bed with one of his own as he watches her put the dvd into her Xbox.

She clicks play then goes over to her light and turns it off and finally walks over the Brett and cuddles up with him as the movie starts. One hour in and two are just kissing each other not really caring for the movie anymore.

Then out of the blue he blurts out. "Be my girlfriend!" Her eyes widen as does his. "Uhh I'm sorry for saying t-" she interrupts him by kissing his lips slowly and with passion. She pulls away and smiles with a nod. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." She says back.