𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙺𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝚃.𝙸𝙸

𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃:5.9𝙺+
𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂: 𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚂, 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷, 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶

9𝙺+𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂: 𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚂, 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷, 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶

"I knew I would find you here." Ms. Venable's voice sounded softly on the almost empty library. Thanks to the candles' light, her shadow was being casted on the wall of the hallway behind her as she stood on the doorframe. The dark figure was way taller than her, and the shadows that were created on her face also thanks to the dim light made Ms. Venable look even more serious and menacing than she already was. You didn't lift your stare from the book you were reading, you didn't need to since you had hear your mother's cane hitting the floor as she was approaching the library.
"I guess I'm not a mystery to you anymore." You responded with your eyes still fixed on the pages, but they were not moving, you were not reading, just waiting. Wilhemina's cane echoed on the room as she approached the couch in front the one you were sitting on, but she didn't sit in front of you, Venable chose an extreme of the couch.
"I want to talk to you about something important." And that meant that she wanted you to close the book and look at her, which you did calmly. "I want you to tell me what happened on your test with Mr. Langdon." Venable demanded, her hand still on the cane which she made hit the floor once again to make the Gray girl that was there leave. The conversation that was about to happen couldn't have witnesses.
"Did you tell him?" You asked her after taking a small deep breath, placing the book next to you before turning you head to Venable, whose eyebrows were already raised.
"What?" For a moment you thought Venable was playing the fool. After waiting a few seconds to see if your mother would say something else, you answered.
"About our kinship." This time it was Venable who took a deep breath and you could easily perceive how her chest raised and lowered slowly. The eyes of the woman in front of you, that until that moment had been locked with your, lowered slightly, to your collarbone area. It was just a second before Venable's eyes went back to yours, You knew that it was a very common gesture of Venable, but just when he was with you, in front of everyone else, Venable was implacable and she never hesitated about absolutely anything.
"No. He already knew apparently, because he also mentioned it to me."
"How could he know?" You asked trying to conceal how curious you were about the reason of Langdon knowing that secret you two shared.
"That's a question I, sadly, don't have the answer to."
"What did you talk about?" Ms. Venable's answer came quicker than you were expecting, and certainly, it was not what you expected to hear.
"You" She had a small smile on her face as she said that, but it was enigmatic and even after years of knowing her, there were some things you still couldn't decipher about your mother, after all, neither of you completely knew each other.
"Why would I be the main topic in a conversation between you and Mr. Langdon? What did he tell you?"
"You seem interested" Venable pointed out as the hand that was grabbing the handle of the cane tightened the grip on the item.
"Curious." You simply answered shrugging with your left shoulder.
"What did you talk about with him?"The fact that she hadn't answered your previous question didn't go unnoticed, but you decided that it was better not to insist. Yet.
"You."
"Only?" A smirk showed up on your face as you switched the position of your hands; now the left one was resting on top of the right one. The seconds you took to give your answer irritated Venable slightly, and you knew about it even if she did good at concealing it.
"And Ms. Mead" Venable made a small gesture with his head, inviting you to continue with your explanation. "He wanted to know about my relationship with both of you."
"And what did you tell him?" Venable asked with a smooth and relaxed tone of voice but she was everything but tranquil.
"The only thing I could; the truth." If someone saw the two women dressed in black and heard the conversation you two were having they could have thought you were reciting a script; neither of you were sounding exactly natural, but you weren't uncomfortable with each other. The relationship between the two Venables had always been weird.
"We cannot trust that man nor his word."
"Can we trust someone in here?" You asked with a small smile, making Venable imitate your gesture and nod with her head.
"Can we trust anyone at all?" She said moving the hand she had on her cane slightly to end up with it on the same exact position she had before moving it in the first place. Seeing how you were agreeing with her, she continued. "Only a fool would follow him."
"So you think it's safer to stay here rather than to go to the Sanctuary with him?" For a moment it looked as if Ms. Venable had frozen. The woman smiled in a way someone would smile if they heard a kid saying something that completely lacked of any sense.
"Being completely honest, I don't think anything safe exists anymore. I don't know if we've passed his test or not but..."
"I still have to finish it actually." You interrupted Venable who looked at you with a hint of surprise on her face.
"Independently of the result" When Wilhemina started to talk again as if she hadn't heard what you had last said, you felt the urge to roll your eyes, but you neither did or said anything. "Going with him would be a mistake, don't you think?"
"I appreciate your concern, but I'm not so sure of what you're telling me now."
"Do you trust him more than you trust me?"
"Don't get it that way" Knowing exactly what was going on inside her head, you answered shaking your head no. The woman sitting in front of you hadn't made the question in an aggressive way, but a surprised one and you knew that Venable could be worse when something didn't go the way she wanted than when she was just mad. "I'm not clinging to your truth, but neither to his. I just want to find out by myself."
"I understand and respect that." Venable said with an actual understanding tone of voice as she stood up from the couch. "I wouldn't like to see you fall into a hole you wouldn't be able to crawl your way out of it though."
"I'll be fine." The only answer you got was a nod from Venable, who started to walk towards the door of the library making her cane collide with the floor with every step she made.
"Oh, by the way" Venable hadn't put a food outside the library when, after a sigh, she turned to you. "A Halloween party will be thrown tomorrow on the music room. I've said that assistance is mandatory so, please, be as kind as to join us. Victorian style attire and masks are required."
"I'm looking forward for it..." As you grabbed the book next to you to start reading again, Venable left the room and her face changed completely in a blink of an eye once she started to walk down the corridor.
~
The night of the Halloween party had arrived and you were on your room, getting ready.
You were sitting on the vanity of the room, brushing your now wavy hair. Usually your wore your hair up, perhaps not entirely but it was not usual for you to wear your entire hair loose, but since the night seemed an especial occasion and people's appearances needed to be different than their usual ones, you thought it could be a good way to show yourself differently.
Once your hair looked the way you wanted, you left the hairbrush on the shining wooden surface of the vanity. The index finger of your right hand moved a lock of hair that was too close to your left eye for your comfort, and then the fingertip kept going over your face, passing by the cheek, that had a stronger pinkish shade that night, to keep going down by your jaw until you reached the neck, and from there to your collarbone area where your finger found the cold of the silver your necklace was made of.
The dress chosen for the meeting that was taking place that night was also very different from the ones you would usually wear. It was still entirely black, but both your cleavage and back could be seen with that dress while the clothes you could normally be seen with were a little more demure, so the necklace that was always hanging from your neck was almost never in sight. The only thing left were the lace short gloves that were resting next to where you had placed the hairbrush.
Just by the sight of yourself that night, the Halloween meeting started to seem promising. Not that you didn't like how you looked any other day, but it was undeniable how different you were looking and how much the change suited you.
As you grabbed the gloves and started to put them on your head started to wonder about what could be the reason behind the event that would dominate the night. Last night, when the conversation with Ms. Venable took place, your mother didn't seem in a special good mood, neither a bad one, she was just like any other day, and that mood didn't include any kind of celebration. Besides, during all the time you had been inside the Outpost number three, no other party had taken place; there hadn't been a Christmas, Easter wasn't celebrated either and no one hadn't even mentioned Thanksgiving, so why Halloween, and why all of a sudden?
Wilhemina and you could be catalogued as strangers to each other, but still you had a profile of her, a slight but accurate idea of how she was and acted.. You were not close, and you didn't have a strong bond, nor even a bond at all, the two Venables had their own kind of ambiguous relationship, but if there was truly something to celebrate you would have known, you would have been able to notice even though you probably wouldn't have guessed exactly what. Perhaps Wilhemina had perfected her ways to keep information and make it impossible for anyone to read her, but if that were the case, wouldn't you have been able to see or perceive the process going on?
Maybe, the best way to find out what was happening or about to happen was going to the party, perhaps the mystery was going to be revealed when everyone was on the music room and the party could start, so it could be worthy to join the rest of the people that night.
Once you were completely ready, you stood up from the velvet cushion the stool had and smoothed any wrinkle the skirt of the dress could have after being sit for a while as you kept thinking about the mysterious party your mother had decided to throw.
Just as you were about to grab the dark red lipstick for a small retouch, steps could be heard moving away from the door of your room, as if someone had been standing up there, spying your silence, and had either got bored or the information they needed or wanted.
Raising one of your eyebrows, bewildered before the possibility of someone daring to break and violate your intimacy that way, you walked towards the door in quick and big steps, ready to drag whoever that could be seen at the end of the hallway, trying to get away with it but when you hand grabbed the knob of the door and tried to turn it to open the door, you realized her door had been locked.
Feeling confusion starting to grow on your head, you tried to open the door a few more times letting aggressiveness lead your actions.
Turning on your heels as you inhaled and exhaled deeply, feeling how the anger was being caged again, you leaned against the door and closed your eyes. Who could have locked you in there? Basically only another person wearing black. Purples didn't even get a chance to be close to the keys or anything that could make them feel the slightest feeling of empowerment, their egos were more than enough to make most of them dislikeable, so there was no need to boost their egos even more. Grays were there to work and serve, but they were always following commands and they were constantly guarded by someone superior, someone wearing black, so the list of names of the people who could have prevented you from going to the Halloween party was short.
Venable and Mead's names were crossed. your mother had personally asked you to go to the party, and if she wanted you to go, Ms. Mead would want the exact same thing. After thinking about it for a few minutes, you opened your eyes again and anger could be seen on them. You were feeling frustrated cause all the names on the list had been crossed, after all, who would dare to go against Venable's desires and orders?
You had to find a way to get out of that room and to find out who was guilty of locking you up in your room. Whoever that had dared to do such a thing would feel your revenge, and you liked them long and painful.
There had to be something in your room you could use to open the door.
The hangers in the closet were wooden, so they were not an option. The next place you could think of was you vanity, but again, nothing, and the same result was given by everywhere else you tried. Frustration was running through every single one of your veins. With a raw growl you passed both of your hands over the surface of the vanity, throwing everything that was there to the floor.
To be honest, you didn't remember many other times when you had gotten this pissed. Usually you always found a way to turn the situation into your favor and get what you wanted pretty easily if you cared enough to make an effort, but this time, you were literally a mouse trapped in a cage without knowing what was going to come next nor what could you do to escape. But as the other times anger had taken control the spot above the bridge of your nose, between the eyebrows, started to hurt as if it was burning, making you hiss.. Your ears started to hear a pitch you knew nothing could be making, and that disoriented you. Stumbling, you achieved to reach the bed, where you sat as two of your fingers massaged the area in order to make the piercing pain go away.
It took a minute for you to calm down completely, you just needed to breath.
Your ears were hearing nothing now, just the silence surrounding you, and the pain on your head was gone. Even though your were feeling better, your hands were still on r bed, grabbing the sheets so tightly your knuckles had gone white.
In the middle of the quietness that reigned the room, a click could be heard, making your head snap towards the door as it opened slightly.
In half a second you were standing on your feet again, not caring about the dizzy feeling standing up so quickly had created, you had started walking to the door, needing to vent your fury on whoever that could be behind the door, either if they were the one who had locked you in or not when the door opened more, revealing Michael.
Of course, you hadn't thought of Michael.
"Tell me you didn't do it." You commanded with your jaw clenched. Michael didn't answer, he didn't even move, the only change he made after you had made your question was on his lips, that showed a small amused smile, which only infuriated your even more, and you were about to make him know when he finally spoke.
"I didn't." He stated as if you had asked him about the weather, as if the conversation was the most banal and boring one, but you decided to ignore that.
"Then how did you open the door?"
"I didn't" The same answer with the same tone of voice as he finally entered the room. His ambiguity didn't let you be sure if he was telling the truth or not, but why would he lie about what you had asked him? Michael's eyes scanned your figure, but he didn't do it like he had done it a few days before when you entered Ms. Venable's office to go through the test. Michael was not analyzing you, he was admiring you. "You look absolutely magnificent tonight." Even though you had gone through a small wrath period, it was impressive how your dress and hair had managed to stay as perfect as they were when you had finished getting ready, but even if they were looking messy, you'd be looking exactly as perfect in Michael's eyes. "It's really sad that the rest of the guests here won't be able to see you." The fact that he had use the negative form of the verb told you that he had the idea of you not attending the meeting that night, but maybe he was wrong.
"Actually, I think they will. I have to go, I told Venable I would." Michael just smiled as he approached his chin to his chest. You passed by him and that's the moment he took advantage of to finally move one of his hands, since both of them had been on his back since he showed up in the room, and grab one of your hands to stop you from leaving the room. Perhaps it was you who was wrong.
"Actually... I think you would prefer to stay here." Your stopped on your tracks and your eyes went to your hand, carefully being hold by Michael's one. It was the first time you were feeling something truly soft coming from him. He was sharp and direct when the test was being made, and even though he was not rough the last time he was in that same room with you, he was ardent, almost literally, but now he was just being soft and subtle, still in his own mysterious and cryptic way, which only confused you even more.
"Why haven't you attended the party?" You asked raising your eyes from both of your hands together to Michael's eyes while his hadn't left yours at any moment.
"I had more important things to do tonight than go to that... thing." He spoke with a smooth voice, the one you had heard before, the always enigmatic one.
"Then what are you doing here?" Maybe he had heard your tantrum and, bitten by curiosity, he had just approached the room to see what was going on and who was disturbing him while he was trying to do whatever that had to be done by him that night, but what he answered surprised you, making you raise an eyebrow.
"Carrying one of them through." Without letting your hand go, Michael turned his body towards the door to close it with his free hand while your eyes followed his every move without fully understanding what was going on. "Tonight is a special occasion, indeed." He started turning to you again and guiding you, thanks to the hands you were still holding, to the center of the room, away from the items you had thrown to the floor less than five minutes ago. "Tonight's a turning point, and of course it won't have the chance of going back." When he finally let your hand go, he approached the desk and stared at the book there. "I took the liberty to make some decisions for you." You raised your chin, curious, as one of your gloved hands, the one Michael had grabbed, started to open and close. You didn't really like when someone else decided for you, limiting your freedom. He could feel how you had tensed after that last piece of information, and that made him smile. "Does that make you mad?"
"It's not something I especially enjoy." The feeling was more tedious than the words you chose showed.
"But you are willing to let me decide if you're worth or not of coming to the Sanctuary." During a moment of silence, they held a small stare battle, but Michael soon ended it by lowering his stare to the book again before looking back at you, that were still debating what you should be feeling. "But before telling you anything else..." He started taking steps, approaching you again. "There's something that needs to be done." Before you could say or do anything the same hand Michael had used to softly hold yours, abruptly grabbed the necklace you had hanging on your neck and pulled brusquely, breaking the thin chain and ending with the aforementioned chain and the small ball that hung from it trapped inside his hand. Out of shock, and suddenly mad at him for what he just did, you were about to launch yourself at him, but he stretched one of his arms, with his hand also stretched in order to stop you from moving. He knew why you would be pissed at him, but there were so many things you had to know that any possible start he could have thought of would have been confusing anyway. "You finally don't need this anymore, actually, you should have never used it, but that was not on your hands." He spoke with disgust on his voice as he stared at the necklace with hatred.
"What are you talking about?" You asked but you didn't actually give him time to answer. "Give it back." Smacking his arm away with a swift move of one of your hands, you tried to reach the necklace on Michael's hand, but he was quicker than you on his reaction, as if he knew the exact series of movements you were going to make. Michael threw the necklace away and both of you heard how it hit the floor but none of you saw where, you were too focused staring at each other to see where the item fell, and even if you had seen it and wanted to go pick it up,you wouldn't have been able to. The same arm you had smacked away was now around your waist, pulling you closer to Michael. Since your back was exposed, his hand was in direct contact with your skin, and you could feel that burning sensation coming from him again. "Why the hell did you do that?" You asked putting your hands on Michael's chest as if you were about to shove him away, but you didn't. Your eyes were throwing daggers at him though.
"How did you get that necklace?" Michael's question confused you on one hand; it didn't seem relevant, but on the other one, when you tried to think about the answer, you realized you didn't longer have it and your whole face changed.
"It's impossible..." You mumbled more to herself than to Michael, who had to hold you tighter as he felt how it was starting to affect you just as he knew it would. On one second you perfectly knew the story behind that necklace, every single detail; who gave it to you, when and where, but on the next one, when you wanted to tell Michael about it you found a blank space where the memory should be, a void now filled with bewilderment.
"Who gave that necklace to you?" Michael kept going. He didn't want to push you hard, but he needed you to understand, to be able to put the pieces together as fast as you could. Years had to be made up for.
"I don't know..." Again, a small, soft mumble that didn't even sound like your voice. Your eyes lowered as your brain tried to find an explanation, a hint, a clue of that story you knew so well but you had suddenly forgotten.
"Now you are totally perfect." Michael whispered as he placed his free hand on your face, caressing your cheek with his thumb a couple of times as the grip on your waist became tighter. You lifted your chin again to look at him, ready to ask him what did he mean and what was going on since you could feel how he had all the answers you were suddenly so desperate for, but you didn't have the chance since Michael wanted to erase any space left between the two of you. He was about to put his lips on yours and he would have done it if you hadn't stopped him from doing so using using your hands since they were still on his chest. Far from seeming bothered by her response, Michael gave a small and understanding smile to you.
"You have to give me some answers before." That last word said it all. Before anything else could happen, the door of the room opened and Ms. Venable and Ms. Mead entered the space, neither of them looking very happy. With his smile still on his face, he moved his arm and hand away from you as you took a step away from him to be able to turn towards Ms. Venable, who was looking at both of you trying not to frown.
"We looked for you on your room Mr. Langdon, who would have thought you would be here instead?" Venable asked in a gentle way, but sharpness could be felt in her voice.
"No need to worry Ms. Venable, I just needed to share a few words with your daughter." The dark eyes of Wilhemina went to you and she quickly realized your neck was bare which made her sigh defeated.
"You've just corrupted her, but I'm afraid that's exactly what you wanted." She said as she looked back at Michael and squinted her eyes in disdain for the blonde man.
"I'm not the one who has been hiding things." Your eyes went from Venable to Michael a few times, hating how cryptic the two of them were being.
"Anyway" Venable ended the conversation to start another one. "I wanted to tell you that we're making the selections now Mr. Langdon. And I'm afraid you didn't make the cut. Actually, none of you made it." Venable's eyes went back to you slowly, enjoying the feeling of power running through her veins. Your eyebrows raised, not surprised, but curious. "I won't be sheltering any traitor under my wings." A bitter sided smile appeared on your lips as Michael let out a loud laugh, earning everyone's attention.
"I'm sorry." He started with a playful smirk decorating his features. "I wanted to let you have your moment but I couldn't hold it."
"You think this is funny?" Venable asked even though it sounded more like a statement as you remained silent just like Ms. Mead was, paying attention to every word and every detail.
"I think I'm impressed, Ms. Venable. I wasn't sure you had it in you."Michael spoke as he took a step forward, approaching Venable. "You've passed the test." Immediately,and without her being able to avoid it, a small and proud smile appeared on Wilhemina's lips before Michael kept talking. "You're perfect for the Sanctuary."
"Ms. Mead." Was all that Venable had to stay for Mead to pull a gun out of her belt. "Both of them."
"I wouldn't do that." Michael warned still looking at Venable, but when he had no answer coming from her, he averted his gaze towards Mead who was already pointing at him with the gun.
"Ms. Mead." Venable repeated, growing impatient. Ms. Mead didn't move for a few seconds, but when she did her arm was the only part of her body that moved. Now the gun was pointing at you.
"Don't you dare Miriam." As Michael had done, you warned, but your voice had poison in it, the threat was more obvious. Miriam's arm then kept moving, and your eyes widened slightly when you saw that Ms. Mead was now pointing at Venable. She turned to Mead to see what was taking her so long, but before a word could come out of her lips, Mead pulled the trigger and shot Venable, earning a proud smile from Michael and a raise of eyebrows from you. Venable gave a surprised and betrayed look at Mead to then look at you with almost the same gaze before falling to the floor. Even if it was not perceptible on your face, you were beyond confused.
"I don't know why I did that" Mead sounded truly dazed as Michael approached Venable who was still looking at you, letting you see how life was leaving her eyes. "I was always loyal to her." For a moment you thought Mead would start crying.
"It's all right" Michael said crouching next to Venable as he looked at you. One of his arms stretched to you, he was offering you his hand. Without your eyes leaving your mother's body, you took Michael's hand and approached him. "You were obeying commands, like you're programmed to do." Michael said turning to Mead, whom you stared at squinting your eyes. "My commands." Both Mead and you looked at Michael as Venable took one of her last breaths. Now you were feeling completely lost. "Did you enjoy executing the poison apples plan as much as I enjoy coming up with it?"
"You wanted everyone dead?" Mead asked with the gun still on her hand, even though she was pointing at the floor in that moment while her head tried to process everything.
"They're all dead?" You couldn't help yourself but ask. Michael looked at you with a small on his face, totally amused by the idea and the fact that you didn't sound horrified, not even affected by the idea, just surprised.
"It had to be done this way, and I've never been a fan of getting my hands dirty." He answered simply letting your hand go. "Learned that from my father." This last sentence was said when he was looking back at Mead. "Always more fun to entice men and women to dirty deeds. Confirms what I've always believed."
"What do you believe?" Mead asked having trouble to talk, as if she was having a short circuit. "That all people, if given the right pressures or stimulus are evil motherfuckers."
"I'm having trouble with this." You had never seen Mead showing any kind of emotion that wasn't anger, usually towards you. The person in the room was not the Mead you'd known until then. "I know I'm just a machine..." She said and it sounded like she would have continued that sentence if Michael hadn't interrupted her.
"Never say that." He sounded rough, but no because he was angry, but because Ms. Mead's words affected him. "You're not just a machine. Not to me. When I tasked the Cooperative's R&D department to have you constructed, I gave them a prototype to model."
"A prototype?" Mead repeated as if saying that herself would help to understand everything better. You were still standing almost next to Michael, very interested in what he had to say to be honest.
"Of someone from my childhood. Someone very dear to me." Ms. Mead's face changed slowly until the hint of a smile could be seen on her lips.
"The beautiful boy..."
"That was me." Michael said proudly, happy to see that Mead was starting to comprehend. From the spot you were standing on you couldn't see it, but his eyes had started to water. "But I had to keep the most important part of you hidden from your mind."
"Why?" Mead asked sounding almost like a little girl.
"To protect you and the plan. But now it's time to remember it all. I lost you and I couldn't bear it." Michael confessed as the he shed the first tear. "I can't imagine a new world without you by my side. The only woman who ever really understood me."
"Who ever really loved you." Mead completed to what Michael nodded before approaching her and hugging her. After all, Ms. Mead was not Venable's lapdog and you had been wrong all of this time. After hearing the truth and see how she had reacted to what had happened on the last minute, she seemed totally different in your eyes now.
"I think I owe you an explanation." Michael said as he broke the hug with Ms. Mead to turn to you.
"You owe me a few." You corrected earning an amused smile from him.
"Indisputable, but let's start with the easiest one. According to the plan, I had to have Ms. Mead locking you up here in your room in order to prevent you from going to the party and die. I'm sorry if that has caused you a problem and has made you anxious." He explained taking small steps until he reached the spot where you were again.
"Certainly it was not a very pleasant moment, but I appreciate the gesture now I know the reason behind it." Your eyes wandered from Michael to Mead, perhaps it was the first time that you didn't look down at her. "Although I don't understand why I get to survive." Michael let out a small chuckle and you looked back at him.
"There are so many things you don't understand yet... But just wait until you're fully aware of everything, until you know what's been hidden from you." His hand raised so he was able to caress the side of your face with the back of his hand. "You're meant to greatness and you have your place on the new world." His hand lowered and went over your shoulder and down your arm until he reached your hand, which he grabbed chivalrously. "A spot by my side but your own spot." He brought your hand to his lips and kissed your knuckles without taking his eyes off of yours. "How does that sound like?" The only answer he got was your sided smirk, but he didn't need anything else.
~
As everything was happening inside your room, three cloaked figures had approached and entered the Outpost; three women.
The three of them let their eyes wander over the Outpost once they were inside. One of them, positioned at the left as they were walking in a line, had a big, wavy, ginger mane and wore glasses. On the right side there was a younger blonde girl whose confidence could be felt immediately, and walking on the center, another blonde woman, but this one was a little bit older.
""Find our sisters." The woman in the middle talked and the other two quickly parted following her orders. It only took them a few minutes to bring three lifeless bodies in front of the blonde woman; none others than Mallory, Dinah and Coco. They got placed laying on the floor in an horizontal line The younger blonde girl and the woman with the ginger mane looked at the third woman who was staring at the three bodies while her face showed nothing but concern. "There's one left."