Frost

25 years ago, Saint Nicholas the Sleigher destroyed a village. With his vast strength, he single handedly leveled entire houses with just his Peppermint Maul. With his smarts in strategy, he guided his elves to mass genocide against the people. And with his vast knowledge in advanced technology, he used his weapons to annihilate the entire village. But what was so special about this particular assault? By this point, he had destroyed hundreds of civilizations, most of them bigger than this one. Well, this attack was so special because this would mark the beginning of his demise. In that village, there was only one survivor in the vast carnage. A little five year old boy named Johnathan Foster. And John, he was born with hair white as the clouds. ANd legend has it that the child with shock white hair will be the end of the tyrant saint, and gain vast power upon drinking from the winter fountain. He was found by the council of the wizards, who took him in to let him drink from the fountain, and train him in physical fitness, and in the power he has gained.

And now, 25 years have passed, and what has happened to little John Foster? He has gone through a change of name. Now, he is called Jack Frost, and over the years he has mastered the art of close combat with his fists, and all kinds of weapons. Just as well, he has grown quite strong and dexterous. With that, he has also grown strong with the abandoned forces of Cryomancy, more powerfully than any spellcaster before him. All the while, he has left his home in the Netherlands, and traveled through the arctic region of Greenland, to make his way to the weapons factory at the north pole. There resided his old enemy, Saint Niccolas the Sleigher, who now calls himself Santa Claus.

Jack walks his way through the snow, his mechanical boots sinking three inches deep in the snow. The cold wind howls, blowing his black cloak with it, though Jack is not affected. Frankly, Jack's levels of comfort and power increases in this environment he is in. A flash of white makes its way through the darkness of the grey accompanied by the sound of a thundering boom. Jack can't see through the snowy storm, however, he is able to sense a large, powerful, burning hot presence up ahead. This becomes confirmed when out of the snow, orange lights pierce, followed by the black, metal exterior of Santa Claus' weapons factory. Jack took a few more steps to see the factory more clearly, then stopped to marvel in it's disgusting structure. At which point he continues to trudge forward through the snow, closer to his rival.

Upon closer inspection, Jack sees the front gate is heavily reinforced. He places his hand on the gate, forming a thin layer of frost. He feels the structural integrity of the gate from within, to find out how strong the gate is. It is far too strong for him to break it down, even with his great strength and power. He removes his hand, looking around to see if there is another way in. To his right, he sees a red mechanical box drop from above, only a few feet from the gate. Following that, he hears the sound of mechanical sliding, and light footsteps. It is the sound of metal bars retracting outward from the wall to form stairs, and four little worker elves walking down each step.

Jack has a clear view of them, and what they look like. They're grotesque, deformed, and overall just a horrific sight. Their differently colored red and green eyes seemingly never blink. They may just not have eyelids at all. Each one is outfitted in a red sweatshirt, black rubber gloves, tan cargo pants, black leather boots, and green aprons. Jack does not blame the poor things themselves for looking as hideous as they do. They are grown in a bio lab inside of vats of biofluid, where they work until death. For the past decade, there have been a few problems with the process, which screws with them physically, and mentally. And in case you were confused, they do not tremble because of the cold, no. They are grown to be immune to the harsh conditions of the north pole. They tremble because every second of existance for them is torture, suffering, and pain.

These elves, upon spotting Jack, crank their insanity up to thirteen, and charge straight in Jack's direction. Jack simply stands in place, waiting for them to get close. The first one to reach him, and jump up to tear his face out, gets a Karate styled high kick to the chest. That elf goes flying away, all of the bones in its body shattered, it's death becoming an inevitability. The second elf to reach close proximity gets stomped into the ground, exploding into flesh in blood, by the same foot that kicked away the first one. However, the third elf was more successful, as it leap forward and grappled onto Jack's face. Following that the fourth one would jump up to latch onto his shoulder, and swing onto his back. The remaining two elves claw at Jack as well as they can, until the one on his face gets grabbed, and has his entire skinny little torso crushed between Jack's titanic fingers, and thrown against the gate, where he slowly slides down, leaving a blood stain on the gate. The second one on his back is dealt with by being grabbed by the arm, and thrown away. The Elf goes flying, screaming in pain as it does so, from having it's entire arm ripped from it's socket. He drops the arm, and looks at the red box. From there, he projects an Ice beam from his hand, covering the box in four inches of clear ice, and then kicks it away, watching it roll down the subtle hill. He proceeds by walking up the stairs, noticing that each step behind him retracted back into the wall as he lifted his foot.